What I think of your "Martial art"

Discussion in 'MMA' started by wushurichard, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wushurichard

wushurichard Banned Banned

I feel this best belongs in this forum. I would like to know what you MMA fighters think of my views, send them on a stamped, adressed envelope....lol jokes. Would really like to hear from you.

thankyou always

http://www.viddler.com/explore/wushu/videos/89/

sorry I'm not sure how to embed viddler

2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Oh my.

Talk about a ramble. If stream of consciousness was what you were after then I guess you achieved that. If you were out to make a concise and coherent point... not so sure that you made that.

You need to tone down the oh-so-Oriental flute, sort out some production value (ie. lighting) and cut to the chase. Because that long winded ramble comes off very half baked.

You make a bunch of non-sequiter points about people who play sports... that you can't even substantiate to conveniently shore up your agenda. You run on about basketball players and you make constant reference to the Olympics. Man what an absurd mish mash of bits to forward whatever it is your trying to get across.

Seriously... did you think this through at all?

Did you just make this up as you went on?

Were you stoned at the time?

Sorry but it's really just all over the place.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  3. wushurichard

maybe you just didnt listen properly. please post again once youhave got the point of my video, untill then atleast dont attack me personally

4. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Watched about a minute then saw how long it was:bang:

I think I'd rather perform minor surgery with a brick on my own genitalia than watch the rest. Hope there's something on TV:rolleyes:

I think Slip was right. Lay off the weed when making a video.:cool:

5. slipthejab

Oh my.

Seriously. Get over yourself already. Your ramble on about this and that. Can hardly make a coherent sentence and then get your shirt up when someone questions your agenda or whatever the hell it is your on about.

lol...

typical.:rolleyes:

On top of that why on earth is this in the MMA/Sub fighting forum?
    You seem to have an axe to grind with sports players. But you can't even seem to support that agenda very well. At least not in the vid you sure as hell don't. Again a bunch of random allusions to the Olympics and some psuedo spiritual martial babble.

Comedy gold.

6. Moi

Can't you just type a BRIEF summary?

7. wushurichard

hmmm. a personal attack again...thankyou.

it is in the UFC forum because it is in relation to it. maybe if you had listened you would know

8. slipthejab

Oh please. What are you... the little boy who sits in the back of the room?
    'Teacher teacher he's said something mean! Wah wah wah!'

None of that's a personal attack. If it was you'd know about it. I don't just dust off the old flamethrower for every tom, dick and harry that comes along and rambles off the incoherent blather you have.

hmm... as far as I can tell you have some sort of axe to grind with sport fighters (or maybe you got raped by an Olympiad as a kid or something... basketball player touched you up? Who knows.... ) because they don't seem to live up to your mystical, whole-world enveloping idea of what a martial artist is.

But then again it's hard to say because sitting through you long winded overly nasal rant about what basketball players do really didn't help to clear much up. Go figure.

Seriously son... put something on the plate already and lay off the bong.

9. wushurichard

ok well we will see how smart you are when i report youto the moderators for repeated harrassment and insulting me without any provocation. if you insult me again then it will happen.

and i dont take bongs or any other drugs for that matter

so please move over or give some constructive input

thankyou

10. Moi

11. slipthejab

Ah wait... ok now I get it... you seem to equate fighting like boxing and Muay Thai (and I'm guessing by extension MMA) as 'fighting just for money'. You are opposed to the sporting aspect of martial arts. Presumably this is because what you are doing with your life (whatever that is...not sure) moves you one step closer to your self-described idea of what a true 'warriors' path is.

You seriously ramble. Have you listened to yourself? Holy crap. It's unreal.

Fact. You make a bunch of non-sequiter poorly asserted conclusions based on who knows what. So now your surprised when someone has called on you to back up your ideas with more than a half baked rant.

I'm guessing you've never had much of a competitive drive and haven't really played sports so understand little about the psychology of competitiveness and don't actually know much about fighting...either competitive or otherwise.

Please go on... would love to hear shore up your whole half baked stance with something even remotely solid.

12. slipthejab

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! GASP!!!..... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pfffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!

Rock on sage warrior. I could give a rats ass if your panties are knotted because I've called a spade a spade. If you can't back up what you post don't waste the MOD's time sorting out your battles for you. What happened to your warrior spirit all of a sudden? :D

How about you break out in bullet points what your bone to pick is with competitive fighting so no one else has to suffer your idiotic made-in-yo-mamma's-basement video rant.:rolleyes:

13. Moi

No it's 'cos the big boys laughed at him

14. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

You start off with a wrong assumption my friend.
    Many, many, many people fight in sporting martial arts for reasons other than money (in fact the vast majority of people fighting in sporting martial arts CAN'T make money doing it even if they wanted to...just look at the payrolls comparing what GSP gets compared to some newby on the undercard).
    Hell every star you see in the UFC fighting for hundreds of thousands of dollars, at some point in their lives fought for NOTHING. Even Brock Lesnar wrestled in collage.
    So why do they do that?
    I imagine that the reasons can be as varied as the people that do it.
    Probably by far the biggest reason is to test oneself. That's why I've done sporting martial arts myself (something that actually COST me money to do!).
    It's a way of seeing what you are made off. It's a stressful thing to do (for most people) and really tests your mental and physical resolve. It's different to normal training no matter how hard your day to day training is.
    Some people go on to find out that they can do it well enough to pay the bills.
    However that is a very small minority indeed.

Now to watch the other 20 minutes and see what's wrong with that. :)

15. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

Come on Slip and Dad..!!!!

It IS the internet therefore it can take minutes to get a point across when in reality face to face it would take seconds without a word spoken!

Invite him to give the lecture in your gym.

koyo

16. slipthejab

HAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! Holy Crap how did I miss WuShu Richard the first time?!?!

Sweet Jesus!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E56NDc9Tzic&feature=related"]YouTube - wushu richard tribute[/ame]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Bring it nutbar!!!! Bring it!!!

BHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Your mom is going to whip your ass when she finds out what you've been up to!!!
    Competitive fighting!??! AHHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!! You're ass is going to be grounded!! You're the Vanilla Ice of the martial arts world!!! :D

17. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

GOD DAMN you say like, you know, like you know, like every other like, you know, you know word.

The bit about your external body having no limitations made me laugh. I'm not one to talk but from where I'm sitting you don't look like you could go one five minute round of MMA let alone a full 15 minute fight? :)

18. slipthejab

lol... and have to try and live that one down with mates?!
    Nevah!:hat:

19. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

Why the subtlety slip.

Not got the guts to say what you mean????

20. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Oh my sweet jesus....that is quite simply the best video I have ever seen.
    This wins the internets. That's it...humanity has hit its artistic peak and it's all downhill from here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.