What happened?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by 19thlohan, Mar 26, 2012.

1. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

So yesterday I was online and something on my screen just changed. I don't think I did anything to change it as I was just reading at the time. Now I can't figure out how to change it back.

You know that blue line that goes across the bottom of your screen on windows and on the left it has the green start icon and on the far left it has the time and date and shows some of the open programs. So that jumped and is now going up and down on the left side of my screen. Not sure how it happened and I can't figure out how to put it back. Does anybody know what's up?

2. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

You should be able to click on a "gap" on the task bar and drag it down again and it should "snap" to be at the bottom again.
    You can have your task bar anywhere you want I think.

3. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

You might have to right click on the taskbar first and deselect "lock taskbar", then drag it back to where you want it and re-lock it.

4. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

I've tried dragging it down but nothing happens. The lock is off, there's nothing to click and drag when it's on.

5. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Well I'm not going to start dragging mine about just in case I can't get it back. :)