What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kuma, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Rhythmkiller

Rhythmkiller Animo Non Astutia

Keep meaning to pick dragon age. Its a fiver on marketplace. Might pick it up tonight.

Baza

2. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Do it, DLC is pretty good as well. Its one of those games you need to invest in the more you talk to other characters opens up new relationships, leads and quests.

Osu!

Dan93

3. Infesticon #1

Infesticon #1 Majesticon

Sounds like I'm going to have to look for this on PSN.

4. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

shadowrun returns.

oh god, this game is epic.

5. Zabrus

Zabrus Valued Member

I agree with Fish of Doom. Shadowrun returns is a turn based tactical rpg. 90s style. Great!

Just completed the main story (they claim it lasts 12 hours, but for me it was more like 17) and am now playing with the editor.

6. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

demons souls, as only just got another ps3, after being 360 only for ages and playing dark souls always wanted to play this and it was on ps plus

7. Infesticon #1

Infesticon #1 Majesticon

Enjoy! I couldn't be bothered with getting platinum. Only game I've done that for is Borderlands 2

8. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

I 1000g'd dark souls on 360, so may do it, but im not trophy counting as i find gamerscore distracting :)

9. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

When Im not playing the MMA part of Virtual Pro Wrestling 2, I have rediscovered a hidden gem for the N64. An RPG called "Aidyn Chronicles" . A throwback to pen and paper role playing games.

Picture Wizardry in the 3rd person. The game is VERY LONG though , as well as very involving , you can customize each character to the T. Warriors that cast spells, Thieves to open locked chests that can also heal your party. Your imagination is the limit.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/n64/196565-aidyn-chronicles-the-first-mage/images

10. lorenzodamarith

lorenzodamarith Project: Chaos!

hello,

[insert LOTS of shrieking-like-a-little-girl here]

thanks

11. Zabrus

Zabrus Valued Member

There are already some user generated content.

12. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

That would have been a really nice touch. I thought Space Marine was OK, but as a huge former Warhammer 40K nerd I found the plot ridiculously simple and the characters a little...off. Still, definitely worth a play once.

Really? Are you playing it so you don't kill people or are you killing everyone? Do you mean Sokolov? Beautiful game though, love the fact you have to hunt animals and eat them to restore your energy.

I've got the xBox version too, but I can't bring myself to try and play the 3rd Metal Gear game in the case. I don't know why.

At the moment, when I'm not training or doing other bits, I'm mainly playing Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition on the laptop or Assassin's Creed 2 on the xBox 360. Because out of 2, Brotherhood and Revelations, I still think 2 is the best story wise. I'm still waiting for Watch Dogs to come out though, that looks fun.

I would be playing the Wii, but mine recently packed up and will no longer read cd's and I can't afford a Wii U :(

13. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Blood Bowl is a douche. In no other game does your best player die trying to run an extra step :bang:

14. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

You share my pain, my brother.

I had a match where three times fans from the other team threw rocks at my players - one serious concussion, one death and one knock-out. The death was (obviously) my best player. These are sad times.

I've also had an apothecary come on to treat a player with a broken jaw...only to kill them.

I was also chatting to a guy recently who had been playing online with his humans against a dwarf team. The match is 0-0, last turn, his catcher with 6 star player skills has the ball (including sure feet and sprint, I should add). The touchdown line is 11 squares away with GFI's.

Guess what happened :p

Still, the game teaches you that you have to laugh at it. Else it destroys your sanity. :evil:

15. Infesticon #1

Infesticon #1 Majesticon

Sounds a bit like Xcom. Which is excellent btw.

16. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I just picked this game up for $2 in the local shop...have no idea what it is like, but it was $2 and you can pretty much sell me anything at that price!

Am I to expect that I will end up sticking one of my knives through the monitor?

17. Zabrus

Zabrus Valued Member

I used to play the table top version at university.

Many of us have blood bowl. That proves martial artists are blood thirsty pain giving machines. :)

18. Southpaw535

For 2 bucks you can't go wrong with it. Just...be prepared for a lot of crap. And also be prepared to play a game with a hideous tutorial and to not understand what you're doing. Or that's just me.

It also lends itself to a MAP Bloodbowl tournament...

19. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

oooh! I like that idea!!!

20. Southpaw535

I'm calling Lizardmen right now