What fighter ...

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by mattsylvester, Nov 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattsylvester

mattsylvester One proud daddy!

would you most like to see interviewed and why?

2. johndoch

johndoch upurs

Why dont you stick this in the general section rather than wasting space with loads of threads?

3. mattsylvester

Because I'm trying to be more specific with regards to the styles and the people those stylists are interested in.

4. gedhab

gedhab Valued Member

Does it really matter? I don't think anyone really cares. JohnDoch was right IF you want to post a thread like this then the general section is th emost appropriate section. :rolleyes:

5. mattsylvester

I have to be specific so that I can keep track of what styles would like to see what etc. There is serious motive behind this. If you're not interested why post that you're not?

General post wouldn't cover it.

6. gedhab

gedhab Valued Member

Oh, really? In that case, it would be better if you could state exactly what that motive is so people can get an insight into why you are asking such a question, otherwise people will just think your bored and have nothing better to do.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2004
  7. mattsylvester

Fine,

I'm now a journalist for a soon to be launched martial arts magazine. In order to find out what people are actually interested in reading about (maybe even seeing at a later date) I'm doing the market research sooner rather than later.

So, who would you like to see?

8. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Cro Cop

9. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

Same thread started in "General Discussion". Please continue discussion there -- don't cross-post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.