What ethnicity are you most?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by jujitsuka07, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

50% German
    1/8th american indian
    don't know about the rest.

2. Panzerhaust

Panzerhaust Banned Banned

25% German
    25% Scottish
    25% Irish
    25% British

You'd think I'd bleed alcohol :p

3. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

If you are 25% Scottish then what's the 25% 'British'? Are you just unsure if it's English or Welsh? :confused:

4. DaeHanL

DaeHanL FortuneCracker

i am 50% Korean and 50% German. so i was destined to love fermented cabbage either way!

5. MatsunoCj

MatsunoCj Jujitsu rookie

50% African American, 25% English, 25% Scottish

6. Student 0f Life

Student 0f Life Valued Member

Dads: Italian(Nothern) and some German.

Moms: English(She was from England) and some Scottish.

An interesting fact, one of my acsestors on my mothers side was William Delindley, the second-in-command of William The Conqueror. :)

7. Tartovski

Tartovski Valued Member

I'm Black and I'm Proud...

sadly I'm trapped in the body of middle-class white boy.

8. DaeHanL

DaeHanL FortuneCracker

haha! that's awesome. there's a lot of that going on, so you're not alone!

9. Mehrad

Mehrad Valued Member

Im 100% Persian but I dont really percieve to be since I moved to the Uk at the age of 1!

10. Kraken

Kraken Valued Member

My last name is Prussian so i guess somewhere along the line my family where prussians , grandparents though were from Germany and immigrated to Australia after world war 2, The other side of me is quater english and quater irish, so iam more Central european then anything.

11. TeamAmerica

TeamAmerica New Member

50% German Jew
    25% Scottish
    25% French

12. gorinnosho

gorinnosho Kendo Addict

All in all, i'm a clear cut Aussie, my mums side is english (Canham)/Irish(Symes/Doolan) and dads side is english (Thompson)/ French (Rouse) and English (Halpin)/ Irish (O'Brien) or so my family's family history research tells me.

13. seanboy

seanboy New Member

I have to laugh at people who make ridiculous claims such as I am 50% scottish and 50% german etc.

if you had a dna test you would be in for a surprise no matter where you think all your ancestors were from.

I am scottish but I have n clue where my ethnicity comes from I know its northern european but you dont know where yur ethnicity comes from unless you have a dna test. not counting you closest ancestors with your fingers and then claiming 50% of this and a little dash of that etc.

14. gorinnosho

gorinnosho Kendo Addict

I agree, my father keeps saying theres no irish in my heritage, so i want a DNA test to find out.

15. Big Lee

Big Lee New Member

I'm Irish.
    But I've grown up in London, so I count myself as 'London Irish'

16. donb

donb restless spirit

born and raised in philippines but 25%chinese, 50% spanish, ? on the other 25%

17. Kenpo_Iz_Active

Kenpo_Iz_Active Greek Warrior-not 300

100% Greek, baby!!

18. Cyco78

Cyco78 Plastic Surgery Disasters

In west Philadelphia born and raised...

But on a serious note, I've got more than a bit of Cherokee blood in me, and I'm told the rest is a mix of your basic European ancestry. Dark eyes and hair, with pretty light skin. Yep, you're run of the mill, Grade-C North American.

19. Natsu

Natsu New Member

25%- Filipino
    25%- Japanese
    50%- African Ugandan

20. Croweater

Croweater New Member

I'm about 4th or 5th generation Australian, maybe even more. European descent.