What do you think of the MAP

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Chazz, Aug 18, 2003.

?

What do you think of the MAP

1. I love it, Its the reason why I get on the net

43 vote(s)
    38.4%
  2. I like it, im happy

48 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. Its ok, it could be better

16 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. I dont like it, i come cause im bored

2 vote(s)
    1.8%
  5. I hate it, you all need to make some changes

3 vote(s)
    2.7%
  1. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

tell us what you think about the MAP. Be honest. This is how we know what we need to do to make it better for you.

2. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

Its good I like it better than the other MA forums I have found. Could use some minor things. But overall its good. the people on it make it what it is though. Thats thing the thing I hate about the other forums I have seen. Some of the people are dumb and they have been there awhile so they obviously dont boot the trolls. Like here trolls dont last long. well thats all

3. Cain

Cain New Member

Well to be honest it's much better than most of the forums I have come across, I was worried a bit b'fore when the trolls came flooding in but things seem to be back under line now :D

|Cain|

4. Chazz

well i made this poll but i will answer it as well, I love this site. I think that it has the best people from all over the world. I can see this site being bigger than Jack ever thought it would be.

5. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

I love it, it's probably tripled the time I spend on the net, if not more :D. It's definietly the people on here that make it what it is. Go MAP :D

6. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

tragically enough its the reason i was up until 1:30 about 3 times last week :D

7. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Early night huh WW? :D

This sites immense. Its taught me a lot about MA and changed my outlook on the arts in general.

8. johndoch

johndoch upurs

Excellent site.

Great job guys

For an improvement I would Like to see video clips of techniques in the magazine section. I believed this was discussed some time ago but never came about.

9. waya

waya Valued Member

I left most other forums I was involved in or subscribed to when I found MAP. I haven't looked back.

10. Chazz

Well so far so good. Im glad to see that there isnt anyone that dislikes us.

Comeone people there are 2000 people in here and only 19 votes. We can do better *LOL*

11. morphus

morphus Doobrey

I use MAP daily, it is a source of info' for everything martial arts & more. I like the way it's moderated, i like the fact there are intelligent people posting, i like that most of 'em are open minded about MA's & respect - for the most part - different arts from their own.
    The journal is pretty new to the forum but has become important to a lot of members as an insight into more personal thoughts & activities.
    The magazine section is inspiring with excellent articles from respected members of MAP!

And the rest is just great too!

In the future i would like to see more techniques with discriptions & photo's from other arts in the technical section.

12. Andrew Green

Andrew Green Member

By far one of the best martial arts forums.

Because of the people and the attitude.

It has grown A LOT since I joined. Then it was a very small forum with barely 100 members. Now it seems it grows by more then 100 a month.

13. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

It's ok I suppose :D

14. booksie_girl

It's ok, but you have posted 5 235 times as of me writing this comment. Admit it Yoda, you're obssessed to the point of it becoming a health risk. :D.

*Realises she's saying this to Yoda, the big guy on MAP, and that she has to train an awful lot harder to remain alive*

15. Cain

Cain New Member

OMFG!!!

SOCFOCROFLMAO!!!! - (Spewing out coke falling over chair rolling on floor laughing my a$$ off!)

|Cain|

16. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

When I joined there was only Melanie, 5 Glaswegians nd a sheep called Kevin on the site! I'm glad the rest of you turned up otherwise it would have been a right bunch of weirdos on the site. :D

Col

17. booksie_girl

Are you saying that we're not :confused:

18. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

My name is David and I am a MAPaholic. I have stayed up all night on MAP twice and my post count is way over what it should be for the amount of time I've been here. What was that you were saying about trolls not lasting long?

19. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

There's always an exeption to every rule KE - I guess you're it :D

20. mani

mani Valued Member

I think its absouletly fabulous, and like others have said it is much more better than other martial arts sites and forums.

It is pretty much the firdt thing I log on to once on the internet.