What do you about a fake instructor

Discussion in 'Hapkido' started by T Mr., Nov 25, 2014.

1. T Mr.

T Mr. New Member

What should I do about a fake Hapkido instructor?

2. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

It very much depends on circumstances and how you know they're a fake.

More information if needed, in other words

3. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Go to a different gym. Become more powerful than he can ever imagine. Destroy his empire, salt his land, steal his women and orphan his children, but leave them alive so that one can grow strong and in your old age present a challenge to your dominion.

4. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Don't train with.

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Thread = won

6. Please reality

Please reality Back to basics

Watch Billy Jack and become a fake Daito Ryu(or Tang Soo Do if you want to keep it simple) black belt and challenge him to a fake off.

7. Grass hopper

Grass hopper Valued Member

All joking aside, there is something you really must do.

Challenge him to a duel. No weapons, no rounds. One survivor.

8. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Pity the fool.

9. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Perfect. Thread over, everyone get out.

10. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

OP,

Ignore the nonsense that you've been told on this thread so far. Unfortunately some people don't realise that there is a time for joking and a time when the laughter must stop.

This is a serious matter.

Go to your local police station and give them as much information as you have. (A written dossier would be best, rather than just a verbal description.) Don't be discouraged if they seem uninterested at first. They might not immediately realise the magnitude of what they are dealing with. Be persistant, keep going back every day until they do something about it.

11. Rhythmkiller

Rhythmkiller Animo Non Astutia

Seconded Johnno but i think if that road is to be travelled then any evidence levelled against the instructor must be irrefutable. It can't be here-say. To the OP please provide your evidence of why the instructor is a fake.

Baza

12. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

With respect, I don't think this is a good idea. If this ever goes to court, then it might be better if the evidence had not been aired publicly in advance.

(Please note that this is simply my opinion and does not constitute legal advice.)

13. Rhythmkiller

Don't think there would be anything wrong in giving the opinion on why the instructor may be a fraud, specifically when the instructor in question remains anonymous.

Baza

14. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

That's all very well, but suppose you were called for jury service and found yourself considering this case. Even if the plaintiff had hitherto been anonymous, don't you think that your prior knowledge of the evidence would disqualify you?

15. Rhythmkiller

With respect mate, we're getting way ahead of ourselves. Yes if you had prior knowledge then you should be disqualified. A good way to get out of jury duty if you ask me.

Baza

16. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

I'd do about 30mph...in the opposite direction!
    Haha...bam...back of the net...comedy genius in da house yo.

17. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

The problem I have with this is, in an "industry" where bogus grades and certificates are a dime a dozen, how do you "prove" to a court of law that someone is a fraud?

18. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

The police can't help.

He should call the A-Team.

19. Rhythmkiller

Redcoat ninja just said that!

Baza

20. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

I pity the fool who calls the A-Team! Have a Snickers and GET SOME NUTS!!!

[​IMG]