What can I start ninjutsu with?

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Loraella Hawkligh, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Loraella Hawkligh

Loraella Hawkligh New Member

Hello, I am from Czech republic and there aren't any ninjutsu schools.. Soo Can you, guys, tell me with what can I start? I'm training Sanahin no kata.

2. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Start with whatever art is available to you. Find all the martial arts classes in your area, then try all of them and see which one you like the most and also gits in with your schedule. Good luck, and welcome to MAP!

melbgoju, Monkey_Magic and Thomas like this.
  3. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Instruktor – Bujinkan Dojo Prague

Yes there is, maybe email these people and ask which dojo is closest to you!

4. Nachi

Nachi Valued Member Supporter

What part of the Czech Republic are you in? I also found this Bujinkan dojo and in fact, even heard of their Prague dojo. They seem to have spread to several cities. Maybe one of them is within reach?

5. yorukage

yorukage Valued Member

If you can't find a legitimate Shidoshi that regularly trains in Japan, or a Shidoshi-Ho with goals to train in Japan, then I wouldn't suggest taking up the art. You need a Sensei who can guide you on the journey, I'd look for a really good school around you that you can study with even if it's not Bujinkan. If you are really committed to learning Bujinkan, then find the closest Shidoshi to you (use the internet to do some searching for who the closest is) and travel to him/her regularly. At some point, you might get permission to form your own study group under that Shidoshi's guidance. This route will take a lot of dedication, time, and resources on your part, but it's the only way if you really want to learn the art.

6. Kaigun

Kaigun New Member

Also check out Genbukan however they have fewer dojos.

7. Monkey_Magic

Monkey_Magic Well-Known Member

I looked everywhere to find a ninja master. However, a good ninja is hard to see :D

pgsmith likes this.
  8. pgsmith

pgsmith Valued dismemberer

I think the OP wants to be able to say they are training ninjutsu without having to deal with any of that inconvenient and time consuming learning from an actual instructor stuff. :)

I could be wrong though, it has been known to happen on occasion.