What can and can't you do with chi?

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by LilBunnyRabbit, Aug 12, 2004.

1. daftyman

daftyman A 4oz can of whoop-ass!

What's in a name?

There are times when I feel the shazam during postures and other times I feel energised. For me the kapow is something that I do not want to pigeonhole. So many different martial practices in various countries use whoopee to develope their skills. They all say that zowiee is beneficial to your development.

Personally I have felt various things in my practice and I choose to label them as being a result of wizziwaza. It can energise me and get the stuff pumping though me. I haven't been in a real fight in years, so I can't say whether or not I will be able to control/disable/dissassemble andone as a result of kablouie. I just think that by opening up to 'it' I will be able to do better.

2. MartialArtsSnob

MartialArtsSnob New Member

Vampire Rat,
    I know exactly what you mean, when I am able to tap into "the force", I really get "charged", I mean the "Jucies start flowing". When I get into this "groove" my strenght seems to "come from nowhere". It puts a smile on my face and I start to "glow". Seems to go away when I start THINKING about it though............

3. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

I understand... Don't think.... Feeeeeeeeel :D

4. MartialArtsSnob

Yeaaaah..........or you will miss all that heavenly glory.......

5. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Hehehee... I KNEW were were on the same wavelength after all :D

6. Adc

Adc Valued Member

IMHO Qi is a culturally derived concept that is often misinterpretated,misrepresented mystified and misunderstood.
    This forum is often full of people continuing the misinformation in reguard to IMA.There are many reasons for that but most come from people thinking that CTHD is real.

7. daftyman

You mean it isn't??? :cry:

8. MartialArtsSnob

UUmmmm what is CTHD?

9. daftyman

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

10. MartialArtsSnob

Aaahhaaa...... I wanna fly...

11. daftyman

"I wish I could fly, right up to the sky, but I can't!"
    "you can!"
    "I can't!"

12. MartialArtsSnob

Fill a glass with ice, add 1/2 oz each of Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila, triplesec, fill almost to the top with sour mix, add a splash of coke. This is the recipe for a Long Island Iced tea, three of these and you will be flying. The trick lies in being able to fall down but be do drunk that you miss the floor...............kinda.....