What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Hank Williams Jr. - Greatest Hits Vol. II
    More classic country from one of the best. All my rowdy friends are coming over tonight(as soon as i hear the opening piano notes i think monday night football is starting), Man of steel, Honky tonkin', Major moves, The conversation.

Grond likes this.
  2. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

I have not heard this in a long time, it was on the radio and I was happy to hear it again

and then after that they played this.... and I wish they didn't... it has taken up residence my brain and will not leave...

Grond likes this.
  3. Grond

Grond Valued Member

4. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Hank Williams Jr - Greatest Hits Vol. III
    The last of my hwjr collection. Ain't misbehavin', Country state of mind, Mind your own business, Heaven can't be found, There's a tear in my beer.

5. Grond

Grond Valued Member

6. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Malo - Malo
    This 1972 debut featuring Jorge Santana blends Latin Rock/Jazz to create some amazing music. Malo had an ensemble of very talented musicians that created beautiful sounds relying on heavy percussion and a horn section. Suavecito, Cafe, Nena, Peace. Solid CD that never gets old.

7. Grond

Grond Valued Member

8. Xue Sheng

9. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Rene Marie - Black Lace freudian Slip
    Great Jazz Lounge music. Love Rene's voice and songs. Also great musicianship. If your a fan of good 3-piece jazz ensemble with vocals you should give this a listen. This for joe, Free for a day, Ahn's dream, Black lace freudian slip.

10. Grond

Grond Valued Member

11. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Winger - Winger
    Debut by glam-metal band led by frontman Kip Winger. Not great, but not bad. Madalaine, Seventeen, Hungry, Headed for a Heartbreak. Who remembers Stuart from Beavis and Butt-head?(he always wore the Winger t-shirt)

Xue Sheng likes this.
  12. Grond

Grond Valued Member

13. Xue Sheng

14. Grond

Grond Valued Member

15. Xue Sheng

I'm going to share this, in hope that it will stop running though my noggin. It will likely mean little to anyone less than 50 and even less if not from the USA. But this earworm is making me nuts today

16. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Eric Marienthal - It's Love
    Smooth Jazz saxophonist makes some beautiful noise on this cd. Get here, In a sentimental mood, It's love, Cafe Royale.

17. Xue Sheng

Heard this on the radio this morning, I forgot all about it, had not heard it in years, glad I heard it again today

wcrane and Grond like this.
  18. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Manfred Mann's Earth Band - The Best Of
    These guys are mainly known for their covers of Dylan and Springsteen songs but also had a few hits with some originals. Good compilation CD here. Blinded by the light, Spirit in the night, Quinn the eskimo, You angel you, For you, Circles.

Grond likes this.
  19. Xue Sheng

20. Xue Sheng