What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Ottmar Liebert - Christmas * Santa Fe
    Spanish Guitarist adds his signature sound to Christmas standards. I like how Ottmar creates medleys of the popular song and original material. Always one of my favorite cd's to play this time of year.

2. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Neil Diamond - The Christmas Record Vol. II
    One of my favorite voices of all time putting me in the Christmas spirit(and a little bourbon).

3. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Mannheim Steamroller - Christmas Live
    The Steamroller always delivers the Christmas spirit.

4. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

axelb and Grond like this.
  5. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Live - Birds Of Pray
    This is the 6th release by Live and the last one in my collection. They did make 1 or 2 more after that i just never got around to obtaining. Like all the rest this is another solid set of music. Heaven, She, Run away, Sweet release, River town.

Grond likes this.
  6. Grond

Grond Valued Member

7. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Elvis Presley - Elvis' Christmas
    The last of my annual Christmas Cd listening list. It just ain't Christmas without hearing Elvis sing Blue Christmas.

8. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

You will all have heard of The Monkees, but I bet none of you have heard this before.

Happy Christmas.

Xue Sheng and Grond like this.
  9. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Living Colour - Vivid
    A great debut Cd by a pretty cool band. A great fusion of hard rock, funk, soul, and whatever else they mixed in. Still sounds good after all these years. Cult of personality, Glamour boys, Desperate people, Middle man, Open letter to a landlord.

10. Xue Sheng

Wearing headphones....Mostly to maintain my sanity...I can no longer take the discussions going on around me about covid doom and omicron gloom and how there are 3 out of 4 horsemen of the apocalypse riding through the night.....looking for number 4

Grond likes this.
  11. Grond

Grond Valued Member

12. Grond

Grond Valued Member

Best basketball team in history. Best intro music too. I've always wondered who picked this tune for that moment in time.

wcrane likes this.
  13. stellartran

stellartran Banned Banned

Last Christmas
    Link removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2021
  14. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Longwave - There's a fire
    Back when I was a member of bmg record club(showing my age there..Eh) they sent me this EP under the "new artist discovery" program, which means I got it for free. Never heard of these guys before, or after but the music is not bad. Sounds a little like early U2 and 90's alternative rock. There's a fire, River, All your kings.

15. Xue Sheng

Merry Christmas

16. Grond

Grond Valued Member

17. Xue Sheng

18. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Whitesnake - Whitesnake
    Whitesnake began as a blues-rock band by David Coverdale after he left Deep Purple. By the time of this Cd they had become a hard rock band and early pioneers of the hair metal era. This is their best. Cryin' in the rain, Still of the night, Here I go again, Is this love. I can't listen to this cd without images of Tawny Kitaen dancing through my mind.

19. Xue Sheng

20. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Loverboy - Classics
    One of the better 80's bands. The soundtrack to a lot of party's back in the day. Turn me loose, Take me to the top, Jump, When it's over, Working for the weekend. A lot of good songs/memories on 1 cd.