What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

Grond and axelb like this.
  2. Xue Sheng

I have not listen to this in a long time, but this morning it popped into my head and I am currently on my second run through with this album

wcrane likes this.
  3. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Tanya Tucker - Greatest Country Hits
    11 tracks of pure country gold. Just another love, Lizzie and the rainman, Texas when I die, Can I see you tonight, San Antonio stroll, I'll come back as another woman.

4. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

2pac - Greatest Hits
    Been groovin' with Pac the last few days. A good 2-disc collection of his hits. Life goes on, Brenda's got a baby, Changes, California love, Picture me rollin', Dear mama, To live and die in L.A.

5. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

Ongoing since Eurovision

6. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Kings X - Dogman
    Caught on to these guys a few years before this 1994 release. A little heavier sounding than Faith, Hope, Love which was the CD that got me interested in them. Some solid music for sure, but I prefer the more melodic sounds of FHL. Pretend, Flies and blue skies, Fool you, Sunshine rain, Cigarettes.

7. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

I havent been on for a stretch, but check in to threads every once in a while, hope everyone is doing well, meanwhile enjoy some hiphop from "The Golden Era"

8. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Listening to everything by Royal Blood. My new favourite band. Quality riff and beat merchants and no mistake.

Grond likes this.
  9. Grond

Grond Valued Member

10. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Tanya Tucker - 20 Greatest Hits
    More classics from Country legend T.T. Some kind of trouble, Hangin' in, If your heart ain't busy tonight, Black water bayou, Don't go out, down to my last teardrop.

11. Xue Sheng

Watched "Godzilla King of the Monsters" last night for the first time...

been a fan of Godzilla since I was a kid.... but ever since last night this has been running through my noggin....so I'm listening to it now

Grond likes this.
  12. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Latch Key Kid - Fountain of Youth. A great song used in a mountain bike film years ago that never fails to cheer me up.

13. Xue Sheng

In honor of the severe thunderstorm that is currently rolling in

Grond likes this.
  14. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Kiss - Double Platinum
    1976 was a key year in music for me. I was in 6th grade and in a short period of time I was introduced to Rush and Kiss. My sister inherited the Destroyer album from a guy she was dating and I knew at first listen that this was the Hard Rock sound my ears were craving. Kiss went on to become the biggest thing in the world for the next few years and I went along for the ride. This is a greatest hits from their first 6 albums. Strutter '78, Hard luck woman, Calling Dr. love, God of thunder, Detroit rock city, Rock and Roll all night, Beth.

Grond likes this.
  15. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

U2 - War
    third full length album from U2 this is the one that broke through in the U.S. In 1982 I was 17. Me and my friends were at the early stages have having our drivers license, cars and freedom. When New Years Day started coming through on the car stereos it sounded so good and so fresh I was instantly hooked. I just listened to this cd 3 times in the last 2 weeks and damn...it sounds sooooo good. Sunday bloody Sunday, New Years Day, Drowning man, Two hearts beat as one, Red light, Surrender.

Xue Sheng likes this.
  16. Xue Sheng

Grond likes this.
  17. Xue Sheng

Grond likes this.
  18. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

U2 - The Joshua Tree
    After War came The Unforgetable Fire, a great album(I had the cassette back in the day) than this one. Joshua Tree took U2 to the top of the music world,where they would stay for a while. Trying to capture the sound and emotion they experienced after touring the states a few times this cd sounds a little different from their earlier more energetic music. It isn't my fave U2 album, but it's very good none the less. I still haven't found what I'm looking for, With or without you, Bullet the blue sky, In god's country, Trip through your wires.

Grond likes this.
  19. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Kopek - White Collar Lies
    Awesome debut(and i believe only) cd from Irish Rock band Kopek. Really not a bad track on this one...recommend checking it out. Love is dead, Cocaine chest pains, The easy way, White collar lies, Sub human.

20. Xue Sheng