What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

2. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Andre Krengel - Head, Heart, And Hands
    I saw Andre live at the International Guitar Night tour a few years back. An excellent guitarist and real nice guy. This cd features him solo as well as with his project"Acoustic Embassy". A blend of Flamenco and Gypsy Jazz. Nameless, Head,heart and hands, Sway, Children, If there is you and me.

3. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

Grond likes this.
  4. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Kansas - The Best Of
    Classic Rock with heavy keyboards, Crazy time changes, and of course violin. A very unique sound for sure, but a very successful one. Fight fire with fire, Dust in the wind, Hold on, Play the game tonight, The wall, and of course....Carry on wayward son. Steve Walsh is one of my favorite singers for sure.

5. Xue Sheng

Currently listening to Tres Hombres - ZZ Top and that is what is playing

6. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Robin Trower - Bridge Of Sighs
    One of the all time greatest albums. Classic 70's Blues-Rock at its best. Trower on guitar, James dewar on bass/vocals, and Reg Isidore on drums. Day of the eagle, Bridge of sighs, Too rolling stoned, In this place, About to begin. Everyone should have this one in their collection.

7. Xue Sheng

8. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

lifting day, so it was metal day

9. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

The Tubes - T.R.A.S.H.
    Early classics from this SF bay area band. I never saw these guys live but I understand they were quite entertaining. What do you want from life ?, Slipped my disco, Don't touch me there, White punks on dope, Prime time. Good memories.

10. Xue Sheng

11. Xue Sheng

I'm listening to this to pay homage to yesterday's day at work

After dealing with users yesterday I wanted to just bang my head on the desk and drink heavily

Grond likes this.
  12. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

KC And The Sunshine Band - The Best Of
    Bust out the mirror balls, polyester suits, and Platform shoes. It's Disco at its best. As far as Disco goes these guys were one of the better artists of the genre. Get down tonight, Keep it comin' love, That's the way(I like it), Please don't go, Give it up, Boogie shoes, Shake your booty.

13. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Robin Trower - Passion
    This 1987 release was the 2nd post-James Dewar effort bt Robin. Dewar's departure left a hard to fill void but Davey Pattison(ex-Gamma) does a good job. This is a good cd , it just doesn't measure up to earlier Trower works like Bridge of sighs, but not much does. Caroline, If forever, Passion, No time, Night.

14. Xue Sheng

Heard this yesterday and I was happy to hear it, had not heard it in a long time....but, and it has been in my brain running on a continuous loop ever since (ear worm) and now I just want it to stop

15. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

The new 21 pilots album scaled and icy , very 80s style synth heavy and something of a departure from their previous stuff.

16. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

The Tubes - The Best Of
    the 2nd installment of my Tubes greatest collection. This Cd covers the MTV 80's era of this outrageous S.F./Bay Area band led by Fee Waybil(A.K.A. Quay Lewds). She's a beauty, Talk to ya later, Sushi girl, Come as you are, Piece by piece, Attack of the fifty foot woman.

17. Xue Sheng

In a weird mood this evening and I am currently listening to this

18. Xue Sheng

And now this... its a strange evening

19. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Kris Kristofferson - The Best Of
    Legendary Nashville singer/songwriter. One of America's best. Help me make it through the night, For the good times, Me and Bobby Mcgee, Sunday morning comin' down, Why me, I'd rather be sorry.

20. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Kings X - Faith Hope Love
    Great 1990 release. The video for "It's Love" was getting a lot of play on MTV and a friend of mine bought this CD. After hearing it a couple of times I felt the need to add it to my collection. Sounds as good today as it did then. It's love, Mr. Wilson, I'll never get tired of you, Everywhere I go, Faith hope love.