What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Buddy Guy Buddy's Baddest(the best of)
    Legend, Icon, and all around badass. Saw Buddy live a few years back, he was around 78-79 years old at the time. Dude played non-stop for a little over two hours. During the show he played a guitar solo about 15 minutes or so long while he toured the entire audience...all three levels of the theater, not bad for an old guy. If you don't like Buddy you need to check your head. Damn right I got the blues, Five long years, Mustang Sally, Rememberin' Stevie, Feels like rain, Midnight train, Miss Ida B.

2. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

I'm in a strange mood today...I will blame it on high heat, humidity, and Mrs Xue giving me a Mango to eat

Grond likes this.
  3. Grond

Grond Valued Member

4. Grond

Grond Valued Member

5. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Sammy Hagar - Unboxed
    One of the pure Rockers of his era. A solid Guitarist, great singer and totally cool dude. This one disc collection has 12 tracks so a lot of hits were left off(including Montroes and Van Halen songs) but still...12 tracks of Rock and Roll bliss.Fall in love again, There's only one way to rock, Heavy metal, Two sides of love, I can't drive 55.

Grond likes this.
  6. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Stone Roses - The Complete Stone Roses
    Late 80's U.K. Alt- Rock band. I didn't hear much of them at the time, but I really liked that type of music back in the day. It seems they were pretty big in the U.k. but not as much here in the states. Not the best CD but there are some catchy tracks here. Tell me, Here it comes, She bangs the drum, I wanna be adored, One love, Fools gold.

ned and Grond like this.
  7. Grond

Grond Valued Member

8. Grond

Grond Valued Member

Dead_pool and ned like this.
  9. ned

ned Valued Member

10. Grond

Grond Valued Member

Nojon and ned like this.
  11. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

ned likes this.
  12. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Crystal Gayle - Hits
    Beautiful country singer with a beautiful voice. Been in a classic country mood a lot lately. Don't it make my brown eyes blue, Talkin' in your sleep, Never miss a real good thing, Cry, Wrong road again, You and I(w/Eddie Rabbit)

Grond likes this.
  13. Grond

Grond Valued Member

14. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Spotify must know I've been watching bike videos again because a song used in a Danny MacAskill video cropped up and now I've listened to it at least 20 times in the last day.

Dead_pool and Grond like this.
  15. Grond

Grond Valued Member

16. Flying Crane

Flying Crane Well-Known Member

Yesterday it was Coverdale Page.

17. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Alestorm have a new CD out!

It's might fine!

18. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

I have had this REAL annoying ear worm, of a song, I have never liked, running through my head for days... this disgusting piece of torturous musical tripe

It was finally killed by hearing this

19. Grond

Grond Valued Member

AVAST!! I raise you a pair of Fighting Trousers!

Dead_pool likes this.
  20. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Well that's not so friendly, old chap, tally ho!