What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Grond

Grond Valued Member

That video was insane.

2. Grond

Grond Valued Member

3. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

After watching the last episode of this season of Westworld, I'm listening to the soundtrack for the third time today on loop.

4. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Rod Stewart - The Best Of
    I probably throw this term around a little too loosely at times but...Legend.This compilation is from 1976 so it focuses strictly on his early stuff, which is always the best. Maggie May, It's all over now, Every picture tells a story, You wear it well, (Iknow)I'm losing you, Let me be your car.

5. Grond

Grond Valued Member

6. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Mike Stinson - The Jukebox In Your Heart
    I could listen to this guys music all day. If you like old-school country by a current artist you should check this guy out, catchy lyrics with a honky-tonk sound. Stop the bar, The late great golden state, Walk away, I will live to drink again, No one to drink with.

7. Flying Crane

Flying Crane Well-Known Member

Early Talking Heads. Remain in Light specifically.

A lot of Pink Floyd, but that is my mainstay.

8. Grond

Grond Valued Member

That baby in her belly is Elon Musk II, who was actually born last week and has a name I can't pronounce.

9. Grond

Grond Valued Member

10. Grond

Grond Valued Member

11. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Hey Grond, a lot of people talk crap about Hall and Oats(use to anyway) but they consistantly churned-out great songs. Plus they had those two guys from the saturday night live band in their group, solid musicians. Their video's were pretty cheesey though.

Grond likes this.
  12. Grond

Grond Valued Member

Maybe, but accross the full spectrum of cheesy 80's videos, we could blab all day and still not come close to H&O. This is before good computer graphics and digital art, they had to actually film this.

13. Grond

Grond Valued Member

14. Grond

Grond Valued Member

Hope some of you got a chance to watch the Tom Petty live stream today. A 2014 show superimposed with live, in home quarantine families jamming. I saw kids as young as about 5 rocking out tonight. What an amazing artist, gone too young, but music never dies, so here we are again.

Live Stream Fundraiser For Tom Petty & Heartbreakers' 2014 LOCKN' Set

15. Grond

Grond Valued Member

16. Grond

Grond Valued Member

17. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

The Best Blues Album In The World....Ever - Various Artists
    Saw this Cd on Amazon recently and I just had to get it. It is a 2 Cd set so 36 tracks by a lot of legends. Features Johnny Winter, Albert Collins, Muddy Waters, B.B. King, Albert King, Freddie King, John Lee Hooker, and Howlin' Wolf...to name a few. Needless to say it's a damn good cd, nice addition to anyone's collection.

18. Grond

Grond Valued Member

19. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Joss Stone - The Soul Sessions
    I remember seeing this girl on Austin City Limits a long time ago and was so impressed that I got this CD right away. I didn't know that she was only 16 or 17 years old , such a powerful voice from someone that young. This 2003 release always sounds so good to me every time I play it. The chokin' kind, Super duper love, Some kind of wonderful, I've fallen in love with you.

20. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Mike Stinson - Hell And Half Of Georgia
    The latest Cd (2013) by one of my favorite country artists..one of my fave artists period. Hope he plans on putting out something new soon but quality over quantity anyday. This one is a litter heavier sounding than previous cd's, but damn good music. Late for my funeral, Walking home in the rain, Died and gone to houston, Broken record.