What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Grond

Grond Valued Member

2. Grond

Grond Valued Member

3. Grond

Grond Valued Member

Really sad what happened to this band this year.

axelb likes this.
  4. Grond

Grond Valued Member

5. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Rush - Snakes and Arrows
    The only Rush CD with multiple(3) instrumental tracks, and I love Rush instrumentals. Far cry, The main monkey business, Hope, The way the wind blows, malignant Narcissism.

Grond likes this.
  6. Grond

Grond Valued Member

This stuff that comes up in my Youtube feed is hilarious.

Nojon likes this.
  7. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Saturday Night Fever - Original Movie Soundtrack
    O.K. go ahead and laugh. To tell you the truth some of these songs actually hold up pretty well. Stayin' alive, Night fever, How deep is your love, If I cant have you, More than a woman, Disco inferno. I was in junior high when this movie came out so I have a lot of good childhood memories tied to these songs.

Grond likes this.
  8. Grond

Grond Valued Member

The sequel's soundtrack is even better, and the best part is how they tied the two movies together. IF you haven't seen Staying Alive, this clip is a spoiler so don't watch it until you've seen both movies. This was very avant garde stuff for the time. I miss the old John Travolta.

9. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

The Knitters -Its The band X essentially with a rockabilly sound..

Grond likes this.
  10. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

As a survivor from when Rock was perfected, (the 90's)

Im very much enjoying these linked songs!

Grond likes this.
  11. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

Torrential rain hitting my roof and thunder

Grond likes this.
  12. Grond

Grond Valued Member

Xue Sheng likes this.
  13. Xue Sheng

Right now I an listening to a rattling air duct...right...over...my desk...... me thinkest I will be changing location rather soon....it is driving me nuts....which for me...is not that long of a drive...

14. Xue Sheng

Generally whenever I find myself in Southern California all I want to listen to is Bob Marley. I don't care to listen to anything by Bob Marley any other place or time, and I have no idea why that is. But at the moment, sitting in the Northeastern United States I am listening to this

Grond likes this.
  15. Grond

Grond Valued Member

16. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Peter Frampton - Greatest Hits
    14 Tracks of pure 70's bliss. Show me the way, I'm in you, Line's on my face, I can't stand it no more, Doobie Wah, and of course the full live version of do you feel like we do.

17. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Toddler friendly punk today

18. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Boz Scaggs - Hits
    Silky Smooth sounds of the 70's. Several of the musicians on these hits went on to form Toto. Lowdown, Lido shuffle, We're all alone, Miss sun, Look what you've done to me.

Grond likes this.
  19. Xue Sheng

Right now I'm listening to the news and it is annoying the heck out of me.....so I'm going to stop listening

20. Grond

Grond Valued Member

The Lido Shuffle has to be one of the greatest modern party songs. I have heard this song played at bachelor parties, weddings, bars, more bars, often on repeat. Not my favorite Boz song to say the least, so I threw in a much more quality tune.