What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

ELO - Discovery
    Great studio release from an original band. Shine a little love, The diary of Horace Whimp, Last train to London, Don't bring me down.

2. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

ELO - Discovery
    Great studio release from an original band. Shine a little love, The diary of Horace Whimp, Last train to London, Don't bring me down.

3. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - Soundtrack
    Been playing this in the CD player by my bed at night to fall asleep to. Just woke-up from an awesome nap thanks to ct/hd music. Great movie and music.

4. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

I just learned that in Vietnam there's a cat named dog that sells fish. ... What? So I just *had* to put on this song!

5. aikiMac

Good call, dude! I might try that myself!

6. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Elaine Elias - Light my fire
    Beautiful Brazilian Pianist/vocalist does sultry sexy covers of Light my fire, My Cherie amour, and Take five, as well as original bossa nova jazz songs. Great Cd.

7. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

REO Speedwagon - The Hits
    Some great rock classics, and a few sappy ballads. Roll with the changes, Time for me to fly, Keep Pushin', Back on the road again, Ridin' the storm out, Keep on loving you

8. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

ELO - Greatest Hits
    Who would have thought to mix cello's and violin with Rock music....Jeff Lynne, that's who. And it sounds so good. Evil woman, Livin' thing, Turn to stone, Showdown.

9. aikiMac

Wow. That is sure different. :eek:

10. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

Currently I'm listening to the dryer in my laundry room

11. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Once upon a time in China - Soundtrack
    Another great M.A. movie and soundtrack. I love listening to this kind of music at night to relax to.

axelb likes this.
  12. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Emerson, Lake, and Palmer - Best of
    Legends of 70's art rock music. 3 Masters of their craft come together to make amazing music. From the beginning(a masterpiece), Still...you turn me on, Lucky man, Black moon, Karn evil 9.

13. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

My dad used to play this when I was little, and it was today's ear worm

wcrane likes this.
  14. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Jeramy Norris/The Dangerous Mood - Blues for sale
    Great local 3 piece blues band I get the opportunity to see live all the time. Great original songs on this CD

15. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Enigma - mcmxc ad
    Great chill-out music featuring the chanting monks. Sadness PT.I...still one of the coolest songs/videos of that era.

16. Jaydub

Jaydub Valued Member

Chris Cornell - When Bad Does Good

This song was just released last night. Posthumously, obviously. It's very good and also quite haunting.

It's such a shame that he's gone.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    hewho likes this.
  17. hewho

hewho Valued Member

Currently having my mind blown by this, but going to follow with that Cornell number, cheers @Jaydub

18. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Rock of the 80"s - Various artists
    She blinded me with science(Thomas Dolby), Tainted love(Soft Cell), Always something there to remind me(Naked Eyes), The look of love(ABC), The metro(Berlin), Hold me now(Thompson twins), Cars (Gary Numan), Video killed the radio star(The Buggles), Never say never(Romeo Void)

19. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Lulo Reinhardt - Desert Inspiration
    The grand-nephew of the legendary Django Reinhardt, Lulo creates his own sound on this beautiful CD. I had the good fortune of seeing Lulo live at the international guitar night concert a few years back and was truly amazed. Was able to talk to him a little, gat a picture, and an autographed cd. If you like really nice acoustic guitar music check out this cd.

20. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Enigma - The Cross of Changes
    Great second effort from a unique group that made some cool music. Return to innocence, I love you...Ill kill you, Silent Warrior, Carly's song.