What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. hewho

hewho Valued Member

Just on repeat! My personal favourite version, tied with Eric Church doing a live performance

chatter box and Grond like this.
  2. Grond

Grond Valued Member

frownland and axelb like this.
  3. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Queensryche - Sign Of The Times(Best Of)
    Some damn good Rock and Roll. I don't believe in love, Jet city woman, Another rainy night, Eyes of a stranger, Silent lucidity.

Grond likes this.
  4. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

B-Tribe - Suave Suave
    Leaders of the Flamenco Chill scene. This is an early Cd, More Chill Than Flamenco, but very awesome music. Can listen to these guys over and over.

5. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Duran Duran - Duran Duran (The Wedding Album)
    Listening to DD while working out this morning. This was considered a comeback CD at the time. I saw them live on this tour (great show, Terence trent D'Arby opened). Have to say, Every track sounded really good today. Too much information, Ordinary world, Love voodoo, Come undone(A personal fave), None of the above, Sin of the city.

axelb likes this.
  6. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

B-tribe - Sensual Sensual
    Of the 3 CD's I have of these guys this one is the best. Would recommend this CD as a starting point for anyone interested in Flamenco Chill music.

7. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Duran Duran - Thank You
    DD covers classic rock, funk, hip-hop songs. White lines, Lay lady lay, 911 is a joke, Crystal Ship, I wanna take you higher.

8. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Um, why did nobody tell me that Tom Hanks made a music video?

9. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Pure Funk - Various Artists
    Classic 70's Soul/Funk/R&B. Love this CD. Brick House(Commodores), Jungle Boogie(Kool/the Gang), Superfly(Curtis Mayfield), Shaft(Isaac Hayes), Fire(Ohio Players)

axelb likes this.
  10. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

The Eagles - Grt Hits
    Early classics from one of the best. Take it easy, Witchy woman, Take it to the limit, One of these nights.

11. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

2cellos cover of Aviici's Wake Me Up. Nice triumphant music, and the rest of their Celloverse album.

12. chatter box

chatter box Member

Motown.all the old ones.

13. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

B-tribe - Spiritual Spiritual
    Another beautiful collection of Flamenco Chill music.

14. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

The Music of Francisco Tarrega - Mats Bergstrom
    Tarrega is the Back/Mozart/Beethoven of Spanish Classical Guitar. Tarrega(1852-1909) wrote many beautiful guitar masterpieces and Bergstrom does a great job of performing them.

15. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Radiohead Pablo Honey
    Nice debut cd by a pretty good band. Creep, Stop whispering,Ripcord, Blow out.

16. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Disco Super Hits - Various Artists
    As much R&B/Soul as disco, but some nice grooves all the same. The Groove Line(Heatwave), Dazz(Brick), Lovergirl(Teena Marie), Play that funky music(Wild Cherry).

17. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Radiohead - The Bends
    A decent 2nd effort from a very popular band at the time. High and dry, Fake plastic trees, Street spirit.

18. querist

querist MAP Resident Linguist?

My dishwasher. It's in the next room.

19. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Rage Against The Machine - Rage Against The Machine
    Awesome debut CD. These guys really kicked ass! Tom Morello does some crazy stuff on the guitar and zack's rapping(Iguess that's what you would call it) is very emotion filled. Freedom, Settle for nothing, Wake up.

Frodocious likes this.
  20. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Rainbow - Straight Between The Eyes
    This is the Cd(Cassette actually) that made me a Rainbow fan. I remember hearing Stone Cold and instantly loving the song. It also got a heavy rotation on MTV. I'm a big Deep Purple fan and a big fan of these guys. I guess that makes me a big Ritchie Blackmore fan. Stone cold, Miss mistreated, Bring on the night, Power.