what are you asking for, for XMAS?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by geves, Dec 7, 2005.

1. geves

geves Valued Member

well i thought i'd be nosey and ask every in here what they're getting/ asking for?

pretty self explanatory really. so post up. post some non video game related stuff too if ya feel like it.

ME = resident evil 4 (PS2), fight round 2 (agian, it got stolen :( ), xbox live.. agian. DOA ultimate and that's about it. oh and anything with mary kate and ashley in it :rolleyes:

non video game crap: a heavy bag.

how about you?

it'll be great to get back on live, i can't wait. :love:

2. Magicness

Magicness New Member

I'm getting tickets to florida so I can spend the hoidays with my wife and childten (currently in the process of relocating to florida from illinois and I'm staying behind a couple months for work and training) and I guess thats all I really need. But of course if anyone here would like to through some xbox sports games my way I would be happy to catch them.

Anthony

3. Song1

Song1 New Member

nothing at all. nor am i getting anyone anything. They get to see me, thats about as much as i can afford. being poor sucks.

4. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

New blackbelt uni...

5. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

Video Game: Madden 06, God of War or Far Cry Instincts, PSP, NBA Street 2 unleashed

non video game: a pair of addidas, and urban camo pants.

6. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

I have asked for Resident Evil 4 (GC - the PS2 version is almost but not quite as pretty :D); Star Wars Battlefront II (PS2); Paper Mario 2 (GC) and SSX on Tour (GC).

Fingers crossed I don't end up with socks again... :rolleyes:

7. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

Need for speed most wanted on xbox and pro evo 5 also on xbox, other than that all i want is money so i can keep drinking and partying at uni :)

8. neb

neb Banned Banned

Maio kart DS!! i must have that game! nothing else matters... not even turkey..

..........i take that back.

9. Cougar_v203

*steals nebs turkey* MINE!!

I also added this to my list

Non VG: Pamela Anderson :rolleyes:

10. geves

geves Valued Member

:eek:

decent choice. but wouldn't you prefer someone nice?

[​IMG]
    she's a judo black belt too... you mean i can train with her too? :D .... :cry: ... :love:

me = no more video games, just let god allow me to have her :love:

EDIT: her name is laetitia casta just in case you were curious. :D

11. Cougar_v203

*snaps out* oh sorry what did you say geves? I was too busy looking at..her..oops.

12. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

My brother is getting x-men legends, should be a good game. A few of the lads are also having a 24 hour gaming session based at my house - someone must be playing a game all the time for 24 hours. Games will be timesplitters 2, GC mario kart, mario party 6, pro evo and maybe some other random tournament games like NBA jam on the snes or something! :D

13. neb

neb Banned Banned

Mario Kate Double Dash is a good choice - though i must admit it is perhaps the weekest of them all. mainly for its low difficulty level - good items given to generously - playability is more realistic (weight in the karts is present) but this ruins the fun - however the courses are kick ass.

the best racers on GC are Wave Race and F-Zero GX.

and where'd my turkey go!?

14. Cougar_v203

I uhmmmm ate it *looks down in shame then looks bakc up with a smile on his face* and it tasted sooooooooooooooooooooooo good :D

15. Legless_Marine

Legless_Marine Banned Banned

I'm asking that everyone thinks more about giving, than getting, and to give based on need, not want.

I ask that everyone finds it within themselves set aside a healthy portion of their Xmas budget to give to a charity near and dear to their heart.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2005
  16. Legless_Marine

Legless_Marine Banned Banned

If you have the health, financial means, and time to train in a martial art, you aren't poor at all.

You may be a bit less wealthy than some of your peers, but you definitely aren't poor.

17. Cougar_v203

hey I already got presents for other people...just those that I know like family...not sure on what to get my friends cuz their interests changes every year :eek: