What a waste of time for those that watched Silva vs Diaz

Discussion in 'MMA' started by aaradia, Feb 4, 2015.

1. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

to heal quicker he needed the roids . Roids promote bone growth / repair

2. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Then why are there pictures of him doing some TV show with substances in the background years ago - and before the leg break?

3. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

i just said testoserone aka steroids promotes quick bone healing. Even when i had cracked ribs, within a week or two of starting the strongest cycle i've ever done i was healed completely

4. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

I'm not sure what substances were seen in the background of Silva's television appearance and I don't know anything regarding steroids, but testosterone (serum) can only be delivered via patch, intramuscular injection or the newer gel.

As far as I know, testosterone cannot be taken orally as it will severely damage the liver.

The injectable serum, at least, must be kept under refrigeration.

5. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Belltoller - anabolic steriods and testosterone are both easily confused names for two classes of related chemicals.

There not exactly the same thing, but there not completely different things either.

Anabolics are synthetic hormones that act like testosterone in the body.

And no they wont fix your ribs but they will keep your muscle mass up for when they heal plus strengthen your intercostals so they'll feel better even if the bone isnt fused yet.

Ps and reduce your natural T levels and excess T will be converted to estrogen, so tiny balls, excess breast tissue abd a screwed up endocrine ststem.

6. belltoller

Unless one's endocrine system's thrashed to begin with :(

7. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Following the Black House MMA steroid use conspiracy, assume there would be someone with a (dodgy) medical license to handle the "goods" correctly or at least be taught on how to handle them as they might be tricky to get hold of without being caught.

8. Dead_pool

I was talking about steriod abuse not prescribed testosterone replacement.

;)

Replacement therapy will have ongoing monitoring which will keep T levels to optimum natural levels

9. belltoller

Right. I've several docs that've now said I need to begin treatment but I've been putting it off.

Apparently, one has to monitor the PSA's regularly and on an ongoing basis. Is it fair to say that with regards to abusers, they will certainly be dealing with prostate cancer, at least, in their near futures?

10. Dead_pool

Steriod abuse is quite different to medical T supplementation.

Liver cancer and massive endocrine damage is the main sted risks.

11. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

after my balls shrunk then came back i swore never to touch British Dragon (or any) testoserone again. that was 5 years ago

12. belltoller

British Dragon? I take it its an illegal or street brand then - sort of like China White is to heroin?

13. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

that was the brand name , i heard its good but really dont know. it worked and healed a few cracked ribs rather quickly though

looks pretty legit

Link removed. I don't think we should be promoting sites that sell this type of supplement without a lot more background.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
  14. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

I kinda think that UFC fights should be fought like duels in ye olden days whereby if both contestants agree to allow performance enhancers they can both use them.

In line with this proposal, let me discuss the role of chainsaws and duct tape in the brave new world of MMA...

15. qazaqwe

qazaqwe Valued Member

You been watching puroresu lately?

16. Dead_pool

Ordering restricted drugs online and injecting them is a terrible terrible idea.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
  17. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

i never ordered anything, I got mines from a store.

back to topic, Silva FINALLY responds. 13 months back at fighting at such a high level after such a sever break, there is no way a 39 year old natural man will heal that quick and go back to fighting without extra test in his body

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/2/20/8...d-steroid-scandal-denies-cheating-ufc-183-mma

but i love silva and dont think he ever used during his reign of being the champ

18. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Much as I hate to be a killjoy, this isn't the thread for off topic posting of an in-joke from a different forum.

19. Dead_pool