'Westside strangler'

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Jay, Dec 13, 2003.

1. Jay

Jay New Member

I'm training with Chris Brennan tomorrow ... whooo hoo !! Apparently it's gonna be a Kimura Fest ! Maybe I'll share some of his secrets .... if ya real nice :D

Jay

2. totality

totality New Member

i hate you...wait, no! secrets! please share, jay...i love you? :D

3. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

That's cool. Make the most of it, it should be great.

4. wayne-o

wayne-o New Member

Chris is the real deal!

5. Jay

Jay New Member

Ah what a cool day .. over 4hrs of learning many many ways to kimura someone from .... an attempt at a single leg ... when someone takes your back (standing) and then changing that to an arm bar ... then loads of stuff from the guard - my head is pretty full :D
    Chris is a great guy - if you ever get the chance to train with him, DO IT !! :)

Jay

6. totality

totality New Member

oh yeah, well...hmm...yeah, don't think that'll ever happen.

but i might be able to go live with my aunt for the summer, and train with mr. duane ludwig :D

7. SpongeBob

SpongeBob Valued Member

Lucky man jay :)

I'm training with Gerald Strebent this Febuary, so hopefully learn some cool stuff there :)

8. Jay

Jay New Member

Very lucky :D He's back over in March I think ... there's talk of him holding a submission tournament while he's here .. so get training :D

He also said that he has been offered a fight with Renzo for Pride in japan - now that'll be goood

I've heard good things about Gerald - should be a good seminar.

Jay

9. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Damn, I would have loved to check that out, where was it?

Whereabouts in the the north are you from? I live near Stockport.

10. Jay

Jay New Member

Hi Adam,
    It was at 'scouse shoot' in L'pool - next time we are hosting a seminar I'll let you know. (don't worry .. I won't tell them you are a MANC :D)

Jay