westside for raw lifters

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by icefield, Aug 30, 2013.

1. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

Squatting on soft sand, good for ankle stability, it's the new bosu ball. Ice does it with his half squats :)

EDIT: trying to get a rise from ice because he is stronger than you is not big or clever.

2. icefield

icefield Valued Member

would have got a rise out of me but im too tired to snap today :hat:
    And to be honest my third squat in comp in august was high enough to be a half squat, but much to mine (and the spotters AND my team mates) surprise I got three white lights refs must have been tired lol

3. icefield

icefield Valued Member

go away :cool:

4. seiken steve

Haha if the judges passed it then its legit.

You know I'm just playing big guy :)

5. icefield

icefield Valued Member

yeah i know :)
    the conclusion my irate team mate came to was I had gone so low in my first two lifts they gave me a pass on my last one (they had red lighted his last attempt so id lifted 5kg more than him in the squat and was beating him in our side bet) I just smiled at him which annoyed him enough that the so and so then pulled a 250kg lifetime best in the deadlift….i was not a happy bunny

6. seiken steve

The git. Haha. 250 is a great pull too.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  7. icefield

icefield Valued Member

especially when you consider he is not build to deadlift he is 95kg and about 6ft4 and everyone tells hum he should he an OL lifter....he had to pull it a long long way lol. I still hate him though :)