Welcome to the All New and Improved Site

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by hongkongfuey, Feb 8, 2004.

1. Reiki

Reiki Ki is everything!

the new site looks great, so far so good......
    :cool:

2. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

Uhh yeah... could someone please let me know when they find it. :confused:

Again, MAP, a great job. Another thank you from the community, Thank you.

3. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

The journal now has it's own button at the top of the page...

4. YODA

It's in your user profile which you can access via the quick links drop down menu...

5. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

Nope, sorry. I've looked, not there :p

6. YODA

This is what I se when I go into Quick Links > Edit Profile. Are you getting something different?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2004
  7. hongkongfuey

hongkongfuey Kung Fu Geek

Users were disabled from being able to select custom titles (rightly so, in my opinion!). This has now been changed - can someone check it now works?

8. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

Yep, we were not getting that.

Yep, now working like a charm. :D Tah.

9. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

The site looks great... nice work

10. Matt_Bernius

Matt_Bernius a student and a teacher

Overall I thikn you guys have done a great job. My only knock so far from a Useability stand point is that the "quick reply icon" sucks. I had to hunt for a while since it's unlabled.

Here are my suggestions:
    1. Add text to the icon (probably not an option since you're using the icons that came with the discussion board software)

2. In the quick reply field, describe the position of the icon in the default text (probably your best bet)

3. If possible, add an icon legend, to the site (i've been wondering for quite a while what a number of the icons mean).

Otherwise great job. If you need any help with UI/Hueristic evals of te new site, let me know (as it's part of what I do for a living).

- Matt

11. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Ah, just a bit of snagging
    1) when I PM kinjiro Tsukasa in chat, it won't send the PM to her. THis is because there's a space in her name. If this isn't sorted out, I accept no responsibility for the contents of the chat room :D
    2)it won't let me into my journal. Apparently I don't have the access to get to it.
    Thank you for your time :)

12. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

wow, I love the new site look....thought I was in the wrong place for a moment :love:

13. shootodog

shootodog restless native

yoda,

no more journal for me?

14. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Noooooo!

The journals are out of order. They will be till we update them!! no more threads plwease! *sob*