Weirdest Fight Scene?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by surgingshark, Jan 19, 2005.

1. surgingshark

surgingshark Valued Member

What is the strangest, most bizarre fight scene you've ever seen?

Mine would have to be Onassis Parungao vs. The Hung Gar Mummy in "Kwoon"

2. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Bruce Lee and Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

3. Goju

Goju Yellow Belt

The news team rumble from Anchorman.

4. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

Napoleon Dynamite :D
    dumbest movei ever!!

5. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

The scene in "Kill Bill II" where the bride plucks out Darryl Hannahs eye. Ewwwwwww...

6. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

Has anyone seen a film called 'Kung Pao: Enter the Fist', quite a few scenes in that would be good candidates for this thread. I gotta say though, as stupid as it was, it was also quite funny.

7. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

every scene from kung pow
    -TkdWarrior-

8. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Types with one hand...

Hmm...the final fight scene in Jet Li's The One was pretty wierd, he was fighting himself....

9. Goju

Goju Yellow Belt

Ya that was weird, kinda cool though.

I can't stand that movie.

That movie was hilarious. REX-KWON-DO!

10. Matt_Bernius

Matt_Bernius a student and a teacher

You guys haven't even begun to tap into the weirdness:

Wu Ping's "Taoism Drunkard" (released most recently in the states as "Drunken Wu Tang")
    At last count:
    2 fights against a pacman/shark like creature call the "watermellon monster"
    1 fight against a fat woman
    1 fight against someone in a suit that looks... well... like a combination between a phallus and a banana.
    & we're only half way through the film at that point...
    read more about it here (http://www.badmovies.org/movies/dwutang/) and down load a video of the watermellon monster.

Wu Ping's "Miracle Fighters"
    Includes:
    Man vs. Animated Wooden Dummy
    Evil Sorcerer vs. Kung Fu "midget"
    Man vs. Ghost traped in a Chinese Pot
    it just goes on from there
    http://www.stomptokyo.com/badmoviereport/reviews/M/miracle_fighters.html

Honorable mention "Flying Daggers" (note this is NOT "House of Flying Daggers")... you can find it at a lot of blobkbusters...
    Maggie Chung head an overall likeable cast.
    Includes:
    A flying bed
    A tree getting dropped on a character
    A disembodied hand as a main character
    Evil Eunics
    http://www.kfccinema.com/reviews/comedy/flyingdagger/flyingdagger.html

If more come to mind, I'll post them.

- Matt

ps. Before I forget "City Hunter" -> Jackie Chan dressed as Chung Li from Streetfighter... need I say more.

11. Jang Bong

Jang Bong Speak softly....big stick

Switching from movies to TV:

Buffy the vampire slayer verses 3 INVISIBLE nerds. The sound effects make all the difference :D:D:D Kata anyone?

12. BillyJohnston

BillyJohnston Banned Banned

That is Eunuchs, not eunics. I just finished a book with one as a main character last week. ;)

I don't know the movie or the people.

2 men are fighting. Punching, kicking, throwing each other around. They throw each other apart and one spits at the other. Then they have a spit fit, no kidding.

One of them wins when he spits the grossest, chunkiest, greenist, slimiest loogie you ever saw, about the size of a golf ball, and it flies in slow motion thru the air directly into the mouth of the other guy. Complete with little splats slopping onto the chin and face.

I was so grossed out I turned off the movie and took it back to the store. ;)

13. hazzamoffin

hazzamoffin New Member

I know that the fights i'm about o put forward all look quite stunning, but i just can't stand them.

Its got to be in films like 'Hero' and all the other martial arts films where people keep running around on water and flying. :bang: There's no need and it just really really annoys me (slight reword there to avoid censorship)

I'm going to stop now before i get any madder :bang: :bang:

14. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Damn those Eunichs!! :D

Note that Jackie in drag is actually quite common. Scary.

The guy who played Ken in that fight scene was Gary Daniels (from Uxbridge :D ).

Who in the movie Black Friday had a 15 minute long fight scene against...........a car park security guard, but he just beat up 4 FBI agents in 1 minute. Coincedentally, the Security guard happened to be the choreographer.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0218053...gZnJpZGF5fGh0bWw9MXxubT1vbg__;fc=4;ft=21;fm=1

Next up...ANOTHER Gary Daniels movie, Fist of the North Star. Where a nice gentle massage on mens chests make them explode..not like the comic...oh no...

From a TV series in China...where all Wuxia warriors get there powers from a Malteser. (All you chinese people know what I'm talking about)

1x Fight with a Guy and his giant scissors
    1x An evil white haired man and his mirror.

Any of you guys seen the live-action version of Dragonball? Now thats weird.

15. SoKKlab

SoKKlab The Cwtch of Death!

Wait a minute now.

In King Boxer 2, our hero Bruce Le (that's one 'e'), has a rumble with a gang of loin cloth wearing knife-wielding midgets, who surround him and attack like cats on Pcp.

In 'Fire Fist of Incredible Dragon' the main killer is a whirring pulsating heart like thing that chases people down and destroys them by flinging them into trees...

In Dragon, The Hero aka Dragon on Fire, the main baddie is a testical-less wheelchair bound camp nutter who has his enforcer steal and mimic the fighting essence of each of the winners of the bag of gold fighting comps by a process of dark magic sucking power magic. The entire movie is verging on bonkers.

In 'The Evil Cult' aka 'Kung Fu Cult Master', Jet Li has a long protracted fight with a large ball of cosmic dust and accumulated Mulch that was the Cooking Monk. Until he manages to trick said ball of clod into revealing the secrets of the Solar Stance Kung Fu.

All these Movies and lots more are reviewed here:

http://www.martialartsadvice.com/cat.php?cat=3

Loads more bizzaro stuff there also.

16. Matt_Bernius

Matt_Bernius a student and a teacher

Great one's SoKKlab. And we haven't even gotten into Fillipino movies which get even weirder... But staying in China, I submit

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu
    At the opposite end of the spectrum, The Dragon Lives Again was one of the greatest and craziest of all Bruce Lee exploitation movies. Featuring the lesser known Bruce Liang, this was tongue in cheek from start to finish with a synopsis that was and still is unbelievable. The Little Dragon has passed over and is in purgatory anticipating judgment from the gods. Whilst there he tangles with a vast array of fictionalized and popular characters, all awaiting their individual fate. Bond is there. That’s right, James Bond, along with "prince of darkness" Dracula and erotic icon, Emmanuelle. Now if that wasn't wacky enough, Bruce teams up with his good friends, Kwai Chang Caine and wait for it ... Popeye to defeat the enemy! Of course the Little Dragon does have a secret weapon, known simply as "the third leg of Bruce" (ouch!). The movie was dedicated to all fans of the great master, but whilst hilarious today, audiences would fail to see the humor at the time of it's release. (from http://www.kungfucinema.com/articles/2003-05-25-01.htm)

- Matt

17. TheMightyMcClaw

TheMightyMcClaw Dashing Space Pirate

There's an import company called Tokyo Shock that specializes in the cheesiest of Asian scinema, and coincidentally, my favorite movies... here are few scenes from Tokyo Shock films.

-Zeiram II: The unkillable space monster, Zeiram, shoots a missile at the heroine, Iria. She crescent-kicks the missile away and to the left.... then a building behind her and to the right explodes.

-Reborn From Hell: Samurai Armageddon, and Reborn from Hell: Jubei's Revenge: Jubei Yagyu fights the undead Miyamoto Musashi! Also, the only film where I've actually seen ninja fall from the ceiling.

18. surgingshark

Don't forget that Stephen Chow's "Gong Fu" (known to the rest of Asia as "Kung Fu Hustle") just came out. Him and his sidekick vs. The Guy in the bus pwns!

19. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

I'm going to try a different direction. Lucio Fulci's Italian horror classic "Zombi."

There's a fight scene between a shark and a zombie. And I think it serves as a lesson to anyone who thinks they can keep an infighter at long range. The zombie keeps backpeddling to maintain range. But the shark gets in. And since the zombie has no training in grappling (particularly underwater), the shark wins. By biting obviously.

Stuart

20. surgingshark

Samejutsu rules :)

Anyway, another one from Television:

Dr. Thomas Oliver vs. The T-Rex Mechanoid. He actually did a hopping spin kick to the Rex's face!