Weird

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Shantari, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Shantari

Shantari Valued Member

Do you guys have a constant in your dreams??By this i mean, something that is always the same regardless of what you are dreaming..I do. In all my dreams i can "float" not fly, breath under water, see with my eyes closed, i can't run, or shout. Weird eh? What about you guys?

2. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

Man, I dream so many different things in one night... it is almost impossible to remember all of it.

3. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

I dream I fly a lot. Its supposed to mean I'm trying to escape something.....

4. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

If I dream I don't remember offten, but when I do I'm always running uphill and it feels like I'm running through waist deep mud. I'm not in mud and near the apex of the hill I'm always scrambling on all fours. I think I'm running from something, and always wake up before I crest the hill.

5. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

I sometimes dream of random abstract organic/geometric 3D alien organ worlds that seem absolutly real. :D

6. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

one constant theme in my dreams is that i **** like a fire hydrant. i have no idea what it means.

7. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

The only constant in my dreams is that i always have a grenade. i have no idea what thats supposed to mean.
    I'm sure there are more, but we forget most of our dreams anyway.

8. clemsontkd

clemsontkd New Member

The dreams that I remember always involve something that anyone could do, but for some reason, for me I can't do it. Not being able to run means your legs are probably tangled in the sheets. Tekkengod, thats really funny that you always have a grenade.

9. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

LOL, now I'm curious what that means... :D

10. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

Tangled in the sheets? ha! i don't know what a grenade is supposed to mean, but it seems out of place in romantic dreams!

11. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

It means "You da Bomb!".