Wedding Bells!

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Victoria, Aug 22, 2007.

1. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Not many smashed V, more that the wife's sense of "taste" :confused: changes as often as the weather. Let's just say it would be cheaper to only buy paper plates! (I kid! I kid!)

Seriously, tell Mei I miss his presence. Toss a few back for me at the shindig! Enjoy and take care of each other.

2. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

Is it a church wedding? I can't go to a church wedding. The last time I was at one a friend turned to me, shook his head and said "It's a wonder you don't burst into flames coming in here..."

:rolleyes:

3. narcsarge

Aw heck Chimpy! You have to know that no wedding is complete without someone bursting into flames! Go! Do you part for the newly weds!

4. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

You're welcome to burst into flames a the night do, can keep the goths entertained :)

Paper plates may be safer if he doesn't learn those two basic responses narc :D

5. Quozl

Quozl Valued Member

Just seen this thread.

Congrats V. All the best, and many years of wedded bliss to you.

Quozl

6. narcsarge

I am sure Mei knows how to follow orders V! He does have the credentials! ;)

7. Victoria

Thanks Quozl! :)

8. Victoria

This seems to be turning into a good question!

The evening party will be held in Cardiff Bay, from the evening onwards, 1st december 07. DJ and bar (buffet if you arrive early enough!). There's a lot of hotels/B&Bs in Cardiff for those needing accommodation. I'll be happy to supply info/directions if needed.

If anyone is interested in coming, let me know asap. If there's enough of you to form a little group, we'll send out invites! :)

9. narcsarge

OH V! Don't forget to tell those attending, MA uniforms must be neatly pressed. No chip or beer stains can be visible. No XMA uniforms allowed! PERIOD! All weapons will be supplied during the festivities. And, Headgear is optional but mouthguards and groin guards are mandatory.

***Damn this sounds like a NARC convention***

10. Chimpcheng

We threatened to show up at a mate's wedding dressed as Star Wars characters! He wasn't too thrilled about that. Sadly, his, then, wife to be put the stoppers on that so we had to show up in suits... :(

11. Victoria

My housemate wants male bridesmaids (in dresses), and a giant monster trick with flames on the side as the wedding car. Woah.

Forget Star Wars, TRANSFORMERS!!!!

12. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

I'm not going if the Chimp is going! :p

13. Chimpcheng

If you're astoundingly lucky we could share a room... Purely from a financial point of view, you know... ;)

14. Victoria

If you do come we'll have to stick you on a leash!! :p

15. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

No just to keep Chimp out of trouble I've decided I'll share a room with Su.
    I don't mind honest!

16. narcsarge

Good God! This thread has gone from well wedding wished to 3 somes! Ewwwwwwwwwww!

17. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Oh,I see what this is turning into!

I shan't be sharing a room with anyone. Noone could bear my snoring and disturbing personal hygiene "issues" :D

18. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

I really do think it's best Su you know for Chimps sake. Will someone please think of the ape!

19. Victoria

We'll have no 3 ways here please! :eek:

Richard, down boy :p

Maybe we could just chuck all the men in a cage

20. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

I think that's the best idea by far V :D