Web search: Gangsta style

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Jesh, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

2. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA AWESOME

3. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Here's another one that lets you change the dialect in websites in several different ways : D http://rinkworks.com/dialect/

On the gangster one, did anyone else notice Kickchicks hostility in the home page with the post about the server? : D, she cursed quite a bit.

4. Song1

Song1 New Member

heh I love these. Always reminds me of how much free time i have on my hands

5. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

Now, here's a Bible that anyone can enjoy:

1:1 In de beginnin' God created da damn heaven and da damn eard. 1:2 And da damn eard wuz widout fo'm, and void; and darkness wuz downon de face uh de deep. Jes hang loose, brud. And da damn Spirit uh God moved downon de face uh de boozes. 1:3 And God said, Let dere be light, dig dis: and dere wuz light. Man! 1:4 And God saw de light, dat it wuz baaaad: and God divided da damn light fum de darkness. 1:5 And God called da damn light Day, and da damn darkness he called Night. Man! And da damn evenin' and da damn mo'nin' wuz de fust day. Slap mah fro!

Slap mah fro! :D

6. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

That is awesome, I would have never thought about doing that.

7. Taff

Taff The Inevitable Hulk

8. Jesh

9. Jesh

When you gizoogle for MAP and you get the homepage it reads:

Gotta love it.

:D

10. Topher

Topher allo!

Cockney!

The MAP website is currently experiencin' some issues wiv the bloomin' infobase server.

We are orare of the bleedin' problem and appreciate yor patience and cooperation at this time.

We 'ope ter have these issues corrected but unfortunately it is gonna take some time in doin'.

Please know that we appreciate yor donations via the bloomin' Support MAP link and thank all of us members that 'ave made the decision in becomin' a Supportin' Member of us site. These donations will most certainly 'elp us ter resolve this situation wich is becomin' increasingly worse.

Again, right, our apologies ... we 'ope ter have these server issues resolved soon as possible.

11. Jesh

Bwahahahaha !!!

That's also great stuff...

:D

12. flutterfists

flutterfists Valued Member

Oh man, I love that site!

I pulled up my work's web page, warped it gasta style, and read it with my desk neighbor. We were in hysterics!