Weapon of Choice

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Santa Barbara, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

That explains it :)

2. Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara Valued Member

Is that how you see it? It was obviously closed because of its great content and the possibility it would be nominated to win several awards on MAP. Awards that would have came home to mama. :)

3. ScottUK

ScottUK More human than human...

Attention Troll.

4. Santa Barbara

Is the word troll supposed to be offensive or is it just a word to ensight people into responding in a negative manner? I love trolls and gnomes, I have placed figurines of them all over my garden. They protect me from all evil. :evil:

5. ScottUK

ScottUK More human than human...

Nope, just an opinion. I hope your gnomes protect you from opinions, too.

6. Done-Gone

Done-Gone Banned Banned

I hope your opinions protect you from her gnomes. :D

7. Amber

Amber Valued Member

4-foot staff for me. I don't have much experience but I've had alot of fun with that.

8. Stolenbjorn

Stolenbjorn Valued Member

If you collect enough of them, you can set them up and play wargames in your garden; trolls vs. gnomes; build small siege, engines, equip them with weapons suggested in this thread, etc :D

I see a new thread in the future: "I'm going to equip my garden gnomes with weapons; what weapons would be best?"

I'd equip some with pikes, and some with pavises and crossbows. I'd fit some with siege-engines in the rear, and perhaps a few jarvelin-equipped gnomes on Unicorns as light cav. on the flanks :cool:

9. Santa Barbara

hey! I already thought of that. Please do not try to steal my idea. I have a patent pending. :rolleyes:

10. Kogusoku

Kogusoku 髭また伸びた! Supporter

How's this for attention?

Thread closed. AGAIN!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.