Weapon of Choice

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Santa Barbara, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I thought you didn't like weapons anyway? Or at least couldn't see the point...are you converted? :)

2. ScottUK

ScottUK More human than human...

Stolenbjorn's first language is not English. Like Americans.

3. Hellfriend

Hellfriend Valued Member

I think it's my brain, because it's multi-tools and multi-tasks for not be involved into trouble, knock down problems or solve them, etc.

Without that, I think I love Jitte. It has a big stopping power and multi-tasks too. ^^

4. dormindo

dormindo Active Member Supporter

Hey!!! I'd take offense, but then there'd probably be a debate about whether to use an s or a c!:)

paz,

dormindo

5. ScottUK

ScottUK More human than human...

Depends if you are a linebacker or not.

6. Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara Valued Member

lol I was viewing (in my own mind) all those old kung fu movies where all the actors are pulling out swords, spears, long sticks and all kinds of weapons from inside their pockets, when I posted my views and opinions in an earlier thread (a wonderful thread) that has been closed. lol

I was kinda hoping that someone would come out and post something about them carrying a samurai sword for self defense and how it saved their life one day, while strolling down a stream or walking on a sandy beach with a loved one. I must have been wishful thinking, it did not happen. :bang:

7. Langenschwert

Langenschwert Molon Labe

Well, there was that one case last year or so where a student killed a burglar with his katana. For all we know, it was a machete. Much like how every handgun is a "Glock" in the news, and every military looking rifle is an "assault rifle", even if it's a .22. ;)

I ALMOST had to defend myself years ago with a hardshell bass guitar case, but the nutjob walked away.

I do get complimented on our large dogs when I take them out, and they're protection enough... English Mastiff and a European Great Dane.

Best regards,

-Mark

8. Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara Valued Member

Yes, that is my weapon of choice. My little 12 lbs rat terrier. :)

9. Zacakay

Zacakay New Member

Me

My hands and feet :) :hat:

10. Langenschwert

Langenschwert Molon Labe

11. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

That's not imaginative - and definitely not going to beat the Z-Day menace!

How about a lightsaber?

12. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

13. Moi

I'll take a 10" lightsaber

14. Hellfriend

Hellfriend Valued Member

Or a genetically modified Octopus with lightsabers to carry on his shoulders?:)

15. Moi

I had one of them. Wasn't going to have it in the car with me so I coaxed it into the boot. First roundabout and well, that was the end of that :(

16. Mitlov

Mitlov Shiny

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjzOYuWyjsk"]YouTube - ‪Zhong Super Attack 仲滿高速攻擊‬‏[/ame]

17. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Got me my Mjolnir and that'll do me.

;)

18. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  19. Martial novice

Martial novice Valued Member

No, I watched a self defence video on that - if an octopus attacks you just knee it in the tentacles. :hat:

20. Martial novice

Martial novice Valued Member

It's political correctness gone mad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.