We don't need no stinking instruction!

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by The Unholy, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Unholy

The Unholy Banned Banned

Because, despite the disagreements and rancor between folks like Dan and Rubber Tanto, I trust them far more than I do you. If I send Dan a private message I am sure he would understand that it was private for a reason and not try to make something public unless it was a threat or something. Your actions now prove you do not have his sense of honor.

There were four other people who got the message besides you. You can't hint I threatened you or anything like that without them commenting. I could only send it to five people, so they just did not fit in.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
  2. garth

garth Valued Member

Don

I am not going to get involved in any sneeky PM sideshow so you can come on here and say that I wimped out of something without people knowing the full facts of what it involves.

I asked you, as have others, to back up your claims in regard to your background in Self defence, competions and MMA.

I have never said that your a liar, just that if you are going to give your opinion as an authority on certain subjects (Competions, MMA, Self defence) that you need to provide some background information on why you hold those views and your experience in those areas.

The answer to someone asking you on your background to the claims you made in posts is not to say...

"And what experience have you got?"

It does not matter if I have never studied a martial art in my life or never been in a self defence situation, the answer to me asking for your experience in a matter you are commenting on is never...

"More than you"

The answer is to provide some kind of evidence.

Now i'm not asking for statements, hospital or coroners records, its to just plainly say about your experience. No names, no dates, no pack drill.

It is also irrelevent if you have 20 times the experience I have if it amounts to nothing then it still does not make your comments to be true.

Now I have contacted one of the mods over this to find out if you give permission for it to be posted here. The post first appeared here so its only fair that it continues here.

I will not divulge the contents of your PM here, but what i will say is thanks for mentioning about martial Arts talk to me. i did contact the Martial Arts Talk Team about the number of accounts I had. I explained the situation at the time and I have been invited back as a user.

Thanks Don.

Garth

3. Decision Tree

Decision Tree Valued Member

4. The Unholy

The Unholy Banned Banned

In short, you do not care enough to really take me up on the offer in my PM.

Got it. You have your answer.

You received the PM along with four other people including a mod and your Bujinkan teacher. If any of them think the matter is somehow sneaky, let them tell me. If your own Bujinkan teacher thinks it was above board, what are you going to do then?

5. Decision Tree

What was the offer Don.. A fight to the death, two men enter one man leaves kinda thing?

[​IMG]

6. The Unholy

The Unholy Banned Banned

Dueling chainsaws, just like our ancient ancestors used to settle things! :hammer:

7. garth

garth Valued Member

Don Roley posted

No your whole PM is a farce Don.

Isnt it funny how I dont get to see your evidence of real life experiences?

yet for some reason you say you dont want this information on the internet. I am not the only one that has asked you to give us your experience of real self defence situations you have been in yet strangely you seem not to have contacted them.

Why not come forward and give us your experience?

As I say I am not asking for names, dates, places just some stories of your experiences.

I wish I could say more here as i'm sure more than a few people are scratching their heads wondering what this is about. As I say post your PM here and I will answer it.

I noticed you sent the PM to Kagete (Who I disagree with most of the time) and Kogusoku (Who i disagree with most of the time) and Dean (Who i have disagreed with).

Why did you not send this to say Daniel Weidman after all he asked you the same question. And can I send a copy to him? After all as you have sent it to who you want as your witnesses can I also choose my witnesses. For example a moderator?

Garth

8. markspada

markspada Banned Banned

Boys, for future reference: please don't bother sending me any PMs or Secret Treasure Maps or Captain Midnight Decoder Rings or anything else along those lines, please and thank you.

Some of us are grown ups who have to deal with real grown up stuff today.

Jesus....

Mark Spada

9. garth

garth Valued Member

Not exactly.

Garth

10. OrangutanAttack

OrangutanAttack Keeping BBT&BJJ seperate

Don & Garth,

This is a public service announcement.

You both sound retarded right now.

Just stop.

Sincerely,

Everyone on the forum

11. garth

garth Valued Member

Mark Spada posted

Actually Mark I agree. i cant se why Don didnt just answer the question he was posed by myself and others. Instead its become a kind of secret PM kind of thing where Don doesnt want it to appear on the forum.

Personally i want it in the open for all to see, but he's playing the elusive card by keeping it off here. My question is "Whats he got to hide"?

Garth

12. garth

garth Valued Member

Probably right. I'll wait for Don to post here.

Garth

13. The Unholy

The Unholy Banned Banned

Ok, I will answer.

You are a troll.

14. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Right let me have a go!

Don is willing to get matters resolved but in not public. He is willing to take certain steps to answer Gary's questions in such a way which should satisfy Gary's curiosity. However he doesn't want things made public and I can fully understand why he wishes things to remain private. He has taken steps to answer Gary's questions but also maintain his privacy.

If Gary is as interested as he makes out then he will listen. If he is just interested in point scoring he will carry on as he is.

Oh and for the record I don't know Don personally in fact I've probably had more contact with Garth than Don.

So what we going for? Dallas, Dynasty or Falcon Crest?

Yes I'm showing my age....

15. markspada

markspada Banned Banned

I don't know where or how you found this picture of me, but i'm cool with it.

I was a lot slimmer a few years back, wasn't i?

Mark Spada

16. garth

garth Valued Member

Dean Winchester posted

Lets not forget that Don expects me to put up 100,000 Dollars in a bet.

A bet in which I never get to see the evidence he presents.

Garth

17. garth

garth Valued Member

Also of course if he just wants to demonstrate his experience he only has to post it to me on a PM.

But of course he says he doesnt trust me to keep it off the forum.

How convenient.

Garth

18. Decision Tree

Forget about it.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
  19. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Gary he's right not to trust you.

I wouldn't.

20. Kagete

Kagete Banned Banned