Vikings series 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Dan93, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

I have been waiting with baited breath for the second series as I really enjoyed the first series.

I heard it was going to show on the History channel rather than straight onto Lovefilm.

Does anyone know if it is coming onto UK TV or am I going to reinstate my Lovefilm/Amazon instant account.

Cheers

Dan

2. Guitar Nado

Guitar Nado Valued Member

I don't know the answer for the UK, but it is on the History channel in the US.

I really like the series. I binge watched the first season, and have only watched the first episode of season 2 so far, but I'll get the others soon I think.

3. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Hoping it comes onto the History channel in the UK.. If Lovefilm get the rights again that will suck as I would have to renew my Xbox gold account then Love film so I can get it on my widescreen rather than trying to watch on a laptop...

If so I hope Thor smites them down with his hammer....

4. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Dan93, you can catch it on projectfree.tv I watched S2E4 this evening. AMAZEBALLS!

5. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Nice one, will watch it via explorer on Xlive as want to see this in widescreen rather than my crappy laptop.

Shame it doesnt appear to be coming to UK TV through.

Cheers

Dan

6. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

It's on Lovfilm or Netflix, can't remember which one I have both.

7. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Last series was on Lovefilm so I guess they got the rights again...Heard rumours it was going to show on History.

Guess not.. Bah!

8. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

9. Dean Winchester

It's on Lovefilm, I've just looked.

10. Dean Winchester

Is it worth watching? I only caught the first half hour of the pilot.

11. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

If its anything like the first series it would be a yes..

12. Dean Winchester

I still have to finish watching Rome.

13. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Loved Rome. excellent series... Still have Spartacus Vengeance to watch as well sitting there gathering dust on my Tivo box.

14. Dean Winchester

Hmm I wonder if I can convince the wife that a naked Lucy Lawless is valid research for my up and coming degree.

15. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

depends on the degree...

Still if you are going to get in trouble thats a good one through... I will never see Zena the same way again :)

16. Dave76

Dave76 Valued Member

This and The Americans are our favorite shows to watch! When it started last season I expected it would be one of the shows I had to watch alone but much to my surprise my fiancé liked it too. So far the second season has been as good as the first! I am excited for next Friday to see... well you'll just have to see for yourselves!

17. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

Vikings is brilliant. The second season is good too. One of the better TV shows to watch and pulls no punches in parts.

18. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Okay, serious question.

Lagertha or Princess Aslaug?

Attached Files:

19. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Lagertha. Better looking anyway imo, and a woman who can kick you butt is way, way hotter than one who can't.

Not sure I agree with calling her a shieldmaiden though...

20. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Agree. She looks like Scarlett Johansson if Scarlett Johansson did CrossFit.