videos of fights

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Ikken Hisatsu, May 3, 2005.

1. T Y R A N N U S

T Y R A N N U S New Member

oooooh 'eck. I like his scream though. :) NASTEH!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2005
  2. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

Yep it hurt from what I recall.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2005
  3. Bil Gee

Bil Gee Thug

1 minute and 11 seconds in, he does this funny little movement with his back leg, what was that about?

4. LJoll

LJoll Valued Member

That was funny. The other guy looked a bit scared when he started doing all his crazy stances.

5. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Scared? He was laughing his ass off.

6. Bil Gee

Bil Gee Thug

He started showing a lot of attention to his shoe-laces and was backing off continuously. I think, despite his bravado he was scared, and fell for the whole movie kung-fu thing.

7. T Y R A N N U S

T Y R A N N U S New Member

would be funny if he watched 15 minutes before the fight crouching tiger hidden dragon. :)

8. Nevada_MO_Guy

Nevada_MO_Guy Missouri_Karate_Guy

9. Sonshu

In the clip there is a distinct lack of guarding the head in almost every case.

Otherwise some nice kicks.

10. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil wants to go climbing...

Yeah that kick dosn't really show off how good karate is...but, in my opinion, how poor it is.
    If they were smart fighters they'd at least have their guard up and protect the head.

Oh and as for that street 'kung' fu fight clip.
    That thug was definately intimidated. He was backing off like an absolute pussy...and got what was coming to him. Yeah we was laughing in front of his home boys, but you can tell by his composure...he no longer wanted to fight.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2005
  11. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

im sure francisco filho or glaube feitosa would gladly show you how poor their karate is. I could go through the list of kyokushin fighters who have made an impact in k-1 if you like. gotta remeber in kyokushin they are using full power punches to the body- the reason they are getting kicked i nthe head is because they are dropping their arms to defend their midsection (whether they mean to or not)

12. Sonshu

To me its just lack of experience or (Most common) having to keep good form and posture which is good for impressing the judges but bad in common sence terms - hence hands down in most cases.

13. Topher

Topher allo!

Thats usually what happens to be. When i block/guard the mid section i get hit in the head and when i block/guard the face i get hit in the chest. I now tend to keep slightly one hand down to guard the mid section, and the other guarding the face.

14. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

15. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

16. JayKayD

JayKayD Meet my friend PAIN!

Does anyone have Belfort vs Couture they could post?

17. MaS_OyaMa

MaS_OyaMa New Member

Jay... don't think you wanna' see that fight--

It was a bloody massacre on Belfort's part...Lol!

18. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

Like this??

[​IMG]

19. NaughtyKnight

Is this the whole thing? Or is it only the first half? I'm dying to see the parts with him fighting in Thailand.

I wouldnt want to meet Dekkers in a dark alley. Hell I wouldnt like to meet him in a crowded street, lit with floodlights. He is one brutal SOB. :D

20. NaughtyKnight

Ufc!!!

UFC people, start uploading any UFC tapes you have.

I'll get to work on No.4 and start looking for No.5. If anyone has any, please start the process ;).