Video

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by bodyshot, Jan 14, 2015.

1. bodyshot

bodyshot Brown Belt Zanshin Karate

I want to post a couple of videos. One of my step sons wrestleing match tonight, his mom really wants to be there so im driving her out to it, thought i would post it.
    and I thought I would post a video of myse;f workng out...Any thoughts?

2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

We're always happy to see videos of people working out.

We have the technique thread if you are able to post there.

We also have the wrestling thread.

3. bodyshot

Right, thanks Simon.

4. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

High School? They're seriously competitive. I want to me my kids in the programme, soon as they're of age.

5. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Got any Zack videos?

6. bodyshot

I just tried to load a video and it didnt work, Im pretty sure the problem is on maps end though, any advice???

7. bodyshot

No Zack video as of now but I can work an angle perhaps to get one, more on that later. So tonight I was officially promoted to assistant instructor and am in fact the senior student of the 16 and up class (not a BB class nind you).
    Zack was a little mad about that in fact, he actually cried a little, Im a higher ranking belt than him although hes been in the school longer three years I think, his claim for not testing is that other sports interfere with his M.A. training so its not fair for me to be the senior student...Lols I just flopped my belt around and said see this dude, its fair...He didnt like that and was a super over achiever all night.

8. dormindo

dormindo Active Member Supporter

Did you try to embed it in a post?

9. bodyshot

I scrolled down to manage attachment and selected a video from my tablet then I pushed upload and nothing happens.

10. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

Is this coming off of Youtube? Don't know why but MAP requires (I think) an intermediary - one canna post a vid directly as you can with photos.

11. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Don't use any of the links or embed codes YouTube gives you.

Just copy and paste the URL and MAP's software takes care of the rest.

Don't worry if the video doesn't embed. Just post the link and if it doesn't embed I'll do it for you.