Video? olympic gold over 80kg fight? MOON vs. NIKOLAIDIS

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by Taeho, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Taeho

Taeho New Member

Anyone know where I can find this video? I would love to see it!

TKDshane Ÿ

2. Taeho

Taeho New Member

Here is a post knock-out photo!

TKDshane Ÿ

Attached Files:

3. Taeho

Taeho New Member

The knockout...

Attached Files:

4. megk

megk New Member

I think you can get the video through NBC. I'm looking to order the whole tourn. The last photo you have is not actually the knock out. The greek got hit twice in the head before he got knocked out. One with a spinning hook and one with a turn kick (roundhouse). The knock out was actually a jump spinning hook. He went down like a sack of potatoes. Poor guy...

5. Taeho

Taeho New Member

I can't beleive I missed all the gold metal bouts. I recorded every TKD event that was listed and missed every fight I wanted to see.

Thanks for clearing that up megk.

The Greek was like 6'7" tall or something. Just goes to show that size really doesn't compare with skill. :)

TKDshane Ÿ

6. supervole

supervole New Member

Try here top right click on "video" select your player then chose MA from the selecter on top right, then chose the Zhong one, its not the whole fight just highlights from the Zhong and Moon fights.
    Mev.

edited because the link didn't work, and because I don't know left from right.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2004
  7. alex_000

alex_000 You talking to me?

lack of skill really helped him to get to the final :D

8. Taeho

Taeho New Member

Yes obviously,...

I watched the Greek athlete compete in an earlier match and he totally dominated his opponent, which was 6'1" tall. I'm sure the Korean was much shorter than the greek. This is why I'd really like to watch the gold match. It must have been amazing!

TKDshane Ÿ

9. Taeho

Taeho New Member

Oh, Alex, I see you are located in Hellas. I have a friend who lives there as well.

TKDshane Ÿ