Variety is the spice of life

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Moi, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

New things or the same ones spread out?

2. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

That's how I see it. Think Loki's speech in the Avengers if you've seen it. If not, go see it.

3. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

A bit of both, to be honest. Take sport, for example, I like doing a range of sports, but I also like to try new ones if I get the chance. However, trying new things does make me a bit nervous, due to it requiring a change in routine.

4. Moi

Whilst broached :)

So is eating out variety as its something you don't do every day or stability as its a common occurrence? Would, using this example, the setting make a difference. I used to eat Sunday dinner in the same pub for 18 months sitting at the same table. I guess this is stability? Then eating in other restaurants throughout the week, different ones most times, is that the variety?

5. Moi

Oh my smuttiness meter is off the scale here x

6. Frodocious

It's variety as I don't do it that regularly. I like going to places that I've enjoyed before, but I like trying new ones as well. The stressful decision is what to order at the places I've been before - something I've loved in the past, or something new and potentially delicious that I haven't tried yet!

7. Moi

I'm chucking this meter I think it's just blown up :)

I guess the restaurant example can bring more than one type of variety from the restaurant, the meal choice, the chef or even the company?

8. Frodocious

My life is a weird and wonderful set of challenges based on being neurotic over things like this! :)

9. Moi

Maybe it's better to stick to a steak sandwich then?

10. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

I'm confused.

Are any of Frodo and Moi's posts NOT euphemisms for you-know-what? :confused:

11. Moi

We share a love of good food & both live on different hills on the Wirral. As there are only three hills on the Wirral we can wave to each other :)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  12. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

I'm not entirely sure you disputed Johnno's assertion with that reply.

13. Moi

I wish x

14. Moi

:bang::rolleyes::love:I'm now back to the reason I started the thread!

15. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Frodo? :confused:

16. Moi

I'll just have to state for everyone reading that as madly in love with the sexy little Frodo as I am I also know she has the good sense and intelligence to keep me as a friend/pet rather than the lovers we are destined to become in my rather overactive & vivid imagination x

17. Frodocious

Frodo (who is obviously insane because she is referring to herself in the third person) is planning on running away from this thread VERY quickly! :eek: :wow:

18. Moi

Meet you in the usual place then? :love:

19. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

I think so. After all if you do the same old thing all the time 24/7/365, or ate the same old thing 24/7/365, you'd eventually get bored out of your tree.

20. Moi

Even curry?