USN nitro fusion

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Jamo2, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Jamo2

Jamo2 The Louie Vitton Don

Just come back from my local Health & Herbs. Went down to get a tub of monhydrate and walked out with this.

http://www.usn.co.uk/pages/20688/index.htm

Yes, im easily suade. But it all made sense. A mix of different types of creatine, insulin to drive it into the muscles and other such stuff to stop catabolism etc.

Check it out tell me what you think

2. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

There's some nice ingredients in there, but I'm naturally wary of anything that says "Look, we've mixed tons of good stuff together, just take this and you'll grow big!!!one!!eleven!" Mostly because the extra umph it gives you will likely be fairly small compared to how much you spent on it.

A few thoughts:

* 14g of creatine seems like far too much. Everything I've read says that 5g is ample.

* I heard (and I could be wrong) that, in order to be effective, beta alanine needs to be consumed in small quantities throughout the day, rather all in one go. This was on T-Nation though, and they were hyping their own alleged timed release version of it.

* You've probably already noticed, but there's no protein in it.

Generally I wouldn't bother. I just buy whatever I want from good old MyProtein and mix it up myself. That way I don't have to worry about spending cash on extra bits they've incuded that I don't necessarily want.

I should admit though, that once in a while when I've got a bit of extra cash, I do occasionally splash out on something like that myself. :eek: My last one was a big tub of RAM. God that was nice.

3. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

My advice: Dont waste your money. There are far better supplements of this style out there for the same price or less. Check out; SyntheSIZE Beta by Avant Labs.

EDIT: And yeah, thats way to much creatine. 5g is plenty.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007
  4. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

I bought a kilo of monohydrate for about 12 quid or something from myprotein. You don't need all that crap.

Creatine - way too much per dose and the mix of different types just isn't needed. Mono is fine, some people say CEE is good but I've read a number of articles now showing that it's not all that.

HMB - crap unless in very certain circumstances

Taurine - Cheap as chips already

Beta-alanine - Probably in a poorly bioavailable and/or unstable form ie. useless.

Glutamine? LOL

R-ALA - Okay supplement to take with an insulin spiking supplement but is it needed? Won't do a great deal here.

Dextrose - Pure sugar. Again, cheap as chips.

For that price you could have got a buttload of supplements and made a much better combination. Sorry!

5. Towely

Towely Valued Member

What about Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold? It's in my price range, but is it any good? :)

6. Jamo2

Jamo2 The Louie Vitton Don

I didnt buy it for that price i actually got it for around £15 cheaper.....But points taken.
    Monohydrate and protein shakes it is from now on.