Use of Martial Arts to protect righteousness

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Sarute Uchizaki, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Tony Stark doesn't have that problem.

"I am Iron Man, bitches."

2. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

Let's just get things straight 'round here.

3. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

well, i don't know about the rest of you's guys, but i am one righteous martial arts expert! i dare you to grab my wrist and say otherwise.

4. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

Before training we don't bother with the dojo kun , instead we say this

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

;);):google::whistle:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  5. Sarute Uchizaki

Sarute Uchizaki Valued Member

well, batman is fictional for sure but.....i think if someone applies the way of batman, he'll be in trouble for sure unless he's clever!

6. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I prefer Joe Dredd personally

7. Sarute Uchizaki

Sarute Uchizaki Valued Member

hi Loco Lemon Drop! I just read an article about that Knight Warrior. I think the probable reason why he got beaten is that he just got too much publicity. If he would have been discrete, he would still be going on with being Knight Warrior.

Btw, the costume lacks armoury to protect himself from being hurt.

8. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

Seen this?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctcURFb7XE4&feature=kp"]Super Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

9. Hannibal

Just realised.......I frequently use my martial arts skills to defend people from criminals and to seek out those criminals and deal with them accordingly - I am a superhero!!!!!

10. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

Its just any excuse to wear those skintight outfits!

Picture Hannibal getting ready to fight crime, in a phonebox, wearing shiny spandex and pulling on his helmet...

Errrr....

11. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

Doesn't he just borrow the mankini off Mitch ?

12. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

I believe it's a timeshare arrangement.

13. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... White Panda's light!

14. Hannibal

15. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

Isn't there a Recent movie called Kick Butt (last word changed for TOS) that could almost be in here.

I would thing in China's (or any other culture) long past, this would have been accepted and well applauded.

But modern society now has a thing called Laws

16. Zinowor

Zinowor Moved on

Did that model cry himself to sleep after the photoshoot?

17. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

18. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

You say that, but I'd be willing to wager most of the men on this forum (and probably a few women who aren't on the forum but know men who are) wouldn't mind being able to look that fabulous despite the awful attire (or knowing men who look that good).

Mitch and his mankinis excepted, for he is of course a self-described "god damn sexual tyrannosaurus". :p

Also:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  19. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

Also, I have found my superhero persona:

[​IMG]

20. Saved_in_Blood

Saved_in_Blood Valued Member

When it comes upon you, you protect yourself and/or family. However, being a vigilante (as cool as it may look in the movies) is both illegal and morally wrong. Now I'm religious and in my view there are a lot of things God tells us about vengeance and about turning the other cheek. Even those who disagree with my religion here will still agree that an MA shouldn't be used in the way you are speaking of. You are talking about kid stuff and it's not only a good way to get arrested... it's also a good way to get yourself hurt or killed. A bullet doesn't care what MA you know.