Use & Learning of Pentjak Silat

Discussion in 'Silat' started by khafra, Feb 22, 2002.

1. pesilat

pesilat Active Member

As a general rule of thumb, I try to avoid religious conversations because it, politics and sports are get people so riled so quick. Broaching any of the three is like dumping hot embers into a pile of dry leaves. The chances of it not catching fire are slim to none.

So, please, please, please, if you're going to continue down this path, do it carefully and try to leave emotions out of the debate. Otherwise this will quickly devolve into a mess and I, or one of the other Mods, will have to lock the thread.

Mike

2. ICT

ICT Shaolin Malay Silat

butterfly_knf,

No offense but I think it's your English that is confusing me. Seems we are probably closer to each other’s beliefs than we realize.

Take care,
    Teacher: Eddie Ivester

3. butterfly_knf

butterfly_knf New Member

I understand. I completely agree.

The main reason why people tend to stay in their own perception is because we never sit and talk in one table, peacefully.
    :( that's sad though. So many concepts while actually, when we focus about it- we are nowhere far from each other.
    I still hope that others would try to listen first. I usually get many harsh critics often in this topic.
    (And yes, my english is not that good--lol--sorry)

thanks ICT:)