umm. question to some ninjas

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Jondo, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jondo

Jondo New Member

um. even though ninjistsu is for killing quickly, not fighting it out i have to ask you guys what kicks you use. do you use the basics like side kick, front, roundhouse, etc. or do you do things in a special way? for example tkd uses the heel in side kick, while kung fu uses the side of the foot like a chop.

2. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Not true across the board. Kung Fu is a blanket term for chinese martial arts, of which there are many, and they vary widely.

Oh, and just you wait. You are about to get semi-flamed.

3. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

I'm going to sit back and watch this one............ :p

4. mlan

mlan New Member

All you need is the Kata Dante my friend, the Kata Dante will provide you all the skills you need for killing quicky and decisively

5. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

In here? Never ;)

6. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

:love:

And by the way Jondo, in kung fu we use more than one kick. :rolleyes: I have never tried to kick a ninja though :D

7. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

I have!

8. Jondo

Jondo New Member

im not saying kung fu uses soley that, its just an example of the same kick with a different foot position, there is probably 10 different kinds of side kicks in kung fu.
    you dont need to get all worked up because your chinese martial art dosent do that or whatever ur gettting mad about.

9. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

But I thought they went directly for the kill??? :love: Right V? :p

I give this thread, ooh, 30 minutes....... :p

10. Jondo

Jondo New Member

oh yea i was talking about side kicks not all kicks, su lin lol

11. mlan

mlan New Member

Huh, You've seen the Last Samurai? The Ninja in there didn't use kicks and fought it out h4rdc0r3!!!!!!

This is true, I don't even need my axe for chopping wood, I have my foot

12. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Im not mad, Im finding it quite funny. My martial art has a plethora of kicks which I am more than happy with. :p

13. Jondo

Jondo New Member

ninjas go for the kill thats why i asked about what types of kicks they used

14. Jondo

Jondo New Member

um the true ninjas would wait for you to leave your house then slice your throught open, but they must get some kind of hand to hand training incase they lose their wepon. hence the totally forgotten topic of the forumn which was what kicks ninjas use, if any.

15. Victoria

Firstly, that's not how you spell Ninjutsu. I'm ignoring the next bit. And the next bit. Err and the next bit.

Jondo maybe you should learn a little more about 'ninjistsu' before looking for what kicks are used for killing quickly.

I'm sure someone who can be of more help will be along soon...

16. mlan

mlan New Member

Indeed, every morning when I leave my house I have to kick Ninja's out of my way like stray dogs, they're always lined up to slice my throat or fight it out with me

And that Ninja Powder, that stuff just irritates the eys, almost as much as these silly posts of yours

17. xen

xen insanity by design

yeah, that's why you never see them, most are behind bars

;)

low ones work for me

:Angel:

Jondo,

welcome to MAP

:)

18. Victoria

So how long before this thread is locked?

19. Jondo

Jondo New Member

well im not a ninja its not my art lol i was just asking a question...isnt there some crazy kick that strikes the organs. or at least some crazy 4 kick jump kick.

20. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.