UK Kung Fu Beat Down North!

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Su lin, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

You are in SUCH trouble!!! I shall crush you on Saturday. Like crisps under bison.

Anyway it wasn't the gin.I think it was the lager and cider I drank before I had the gin!

2. kungfudoctor

kungfudoctor Free Kung Fu for all

when you do one in london whenever that may be i will be there

3. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Have a look at the Southern Kung Fu meet thread, those guys have started meeting up quite regularly.

4. Mr. O

Mr. O Valued Member

Has this fallen by the wayside chaps? how about the end of july? sunday the 27th at our place?

5. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Can't do that ,at least I don't think so. It's my Birthday weekend :D Although getting beaten up by you lot could be good birthday fun :D

6. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

Oh oh! Su's about to go over the peak and start tumbling down the back side of the hill.:cry:

7. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Oi! I shall be 27 this Birthday :D

8. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

:rolleyes: points to the upper right corner of Su's post.:p

9. Yatezy

Yatezy One bad mamba jamba

Even though i'd like to join the fun and games myself, i'll be in a field extremely drunk dancing like a tool! :p

Plus its also my birthday weekend so the next few days were definately gonna be a write off because of it :D

10. Mr. O

Mr. O Valued Member

first / second weekend in august?

11. Satsui_No_Hadou

Satsui_No_Hadou Ultra Valued Member

I could do the August dates, at least I believe I can, but we all know that believing something doesn't make it true.

12. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Yes that sounds good Mr O!!! I will have my new gloves by then too (and possibly a fancy rash guard :D)

13. Yatezy

If this is still open to all styles then the 1st week in August i can do and i think maybe the 2nd week aswel :)

14. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Definitely Yatezy, you will be very welcome!

15. Yatezy

Cool! Cheers, if theres anyone around on the Wirral i could easily supply a lift over aswel if needed.

Aslong as they accept as driver i am also DJ, so my choice of music is final :p :D

16. Mr. O

Mr. O Valued Member

rash guard, ponce! :D

17. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

hee hee! It's only because I have had several "vest around the head" type incidents! :D

18. laugarfist

laugarfist New Member Supporter

I could do the 1st weekend but not the 2nd. Off on holiday on the 8th :)

19. Mr. O

Mr. O Valued Member

so sunday the 3rd of august? im gonna start a new thread as this thread is possibly dead now, i dont think any replies worth noting are gonna be made on here

20. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Cool! Shall put it in my diary! Well, Jamie will nag me to remember anyway this time. No gin for me on the 2nd :D