UFC Reality TV

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Mushroom, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Song1

Song1 New Member

i think next monday there having two fights. atleast thats what i got from the ending of it. would make some sense. they don't need to do a challenge. They can start off with the ending of tonights show, go into training, hear abit about what the fighters think, then right into the two fights.

2. Snakeyez

Snakeyez New Member

I think next monday they are only having one fight, but it is also on Tuesday and they are having 2 fights that night.

3. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

Loved the fight between Sammy and Luke... great action and give-and-take. Seems like the guys who talk the more smack in the pre-fight end up in the loser column, huh?

Can't wait till next Monday and Tuesday!

4. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

I'm just glad that sammy put up a really good fight. So far if any one of the losing fighters deserves a chance in the UFC I'd have to say it's him.

5. Utotin

Utotin Valued Member

I am ****ed! we just switched from cable over to Direct TV over the weekend and it seems that time schedules are different on Direct TV. Ultimate Fighter now comes on at 8pm rather than 11 which would be good if I was sitting at home but Monday nights I teach HKD and do not get home until like 9!!!! That sucks ass!!!!

6. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

Yeah, it was an amazing fight.

And Luke got picked last, didn't he?

Funny how things go.

Now, Sam put up an amazing fight. Almost KOed Luke as well.

In UFC (56?), who do you think is going to win, Franklin or Nate?

7. Thomas

I'm picking Franklin... if Nate wins it will be a huge upset.

I am curious, but what did Nate do to earn a title shot? Surely there must be a lot of guys "ahead of him"?

8. marcus f

marcus f New Member

I dont know what your talking about but my surnames' Franklin so i pick Franklin too! lol

9. hux

hux ya, whatever.

I was wondering the same thing myself. I'm gonna ask on that forum, some of the fighters actually post there. Seth, Jason, a few others I think.

10. hux

hux ya, whatever.

that's apparently not something they like to discuss. My thread was zapped within seconds.

Weird.

11. Thomas

Didn't hurt to try though!

Aw well... I hope he does well, win or lose. He seems like a good guy and the last match I saw of his was really good. I have grown to like Franklin over the course of this seasons U.F. so I hope he does well too! :)

12. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

The Luke v. Sam fight was excellent. I think the first round went to Sam. When Luke hit him in the second round and staggered him, it was a highlight moment. I predict Joe will take Jason.

The heavyweights will be very interesting. It's not as easy to pick a favorite.

13. totalkayos

totalkayos Valued Member

I would like to see seth beat brad with some kicks to the head. as for rashad and keith, rashad has proven himself twice and we haven't seen anything from keith yet. maybe he is good and no one wanted to fight him. jason maybe albe to trade strikes with joe since he has such a longreash compared to joe. one they get to the ground though, joe will run away with it.

14. UGFighter

UGFighter Valued Member

You'd be hard pressed to go past Matt Lindland.

Oh, wait.. the UFC fired him because he broke his contract and wore a shirt which had a link to an online betting sponsor of his. :rolleyes:

15. gojuman

gojuman Valued Member

I am beginning to think that my prediction of Luke winning the Ultimate Fighter will come true. He was counted out way too early by just about everyone, but he is very smart and has the calmness of a very dangerous fighter about him.
    I will be very shocked if he does not win.

16. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

I would not mind seeing Luke win. It's hard not to like him. However, Joe is very tough and he has a good ground game. Luke got very lucky in getting out of situations on the ground in his previous fights. I can't imagine he'll get that lucky with Joe.

17. shaolin_hendrix

shaolin_hendrix Hooray for Zoidberg!

I'm rooting for Luke Cummo and Jason Von Flue.

18. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Valued Member

Another good fight with lots of heart. Rashad has really come along way in proving himself as a fighter since his little show-boating routine.

It almost brought a tear to my eye to see him and Hughes kiss and make up :D

19. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

Well, after his first fight I really disliked Rashad. I thought he was a showoff with no real talent or heart. I gotta say though, I've come around. He actually looked like a decent fighter this time. I'm rootin for him to win it all now!

20. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Rashad's a very interesting fighter to me. I haven't quite picked out what it is he does, but he seems to have a way of stalling and frustrating guys who are technically much better fighters and taking them out of their game. I'm not saying he's not a good fighter, because he is, but from the fights I've seen involving Whitehead and Jardine, I'd have picked them both to finish him quickly. I'm going with the giant-killer Seth over Brad tonight - Seth has been fighting bigger guys his whole career and he's got a big experience edge over Brad