UFC on foxtel

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by the artist, Jan 3, 2015.

1. the artist

the artist Valued Member

Hi guys, I just got foxtel sports on my TV because I wanted to watch the upcoming UFC events: 182 and diaz vs silva event but after I paid for foxtel, I red on the UFC webpage that Foxtel does not show the main card events, only the prelims and I was extremely disappointed because I paid for foxtel mainly to watch the main event of 182.

so is this correct and if it is, is there is any way I can watch the main event without losing more cash, or at least as little as possible?

note: I live in Australia.

thanks

2. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Wait for it to go up on YouTube.

3. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Get to a bar that will be watching. That's the most legal thing I can think of.

4. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

You can get the fights on UFC.com, no? We can in the USA, anyway. There's a monthly fee, but if it's offered in Australia it would replace the need for foxtel. You could then use Squirrel or the equivalent to beam it from your computer onto your tv.

5. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Just a word of advice,

It might be a good idea to read details of anything you buy before paying for it in the future.

Get a group of friends at one place and all chip in, so it doesn't cost one person a lot. Or go to a sports bar.