UFC heavyweight champ BUSTED!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by Nimrook, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Nimrook

Nimrook New Member

anyone know what it was Tim Sylvia tested positive for?

2. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

Winstrol. And he is a FORMER heavyweight champ, his title was stripped after testing positive four months ago. He was to fight for the title versus Arlovski tomorrow, now Cabbage Correira will face Arlovski in a non-title bout.

3. Scotty Dog

Scotty Dog www.myspace.com/elhig

only thing I could find said it was the anabolic steroid Stanozolol Metabolite. apparently it's mainly used as a dietary steroid?????the article said it's ment to help you keep lean muscle while dieting.

So he claims he was only taking it to help improve how he looked ??? Realy don't know how much truth there is in any of that though

4. Adam

Adam New Member

The champ got his title taken? What happens to the title then? A new match bout between two contenders to determine the new champ?

5. Nimrook

Nimrook New Member

I'm not sure, is this fight between arlovski and cabbage for the title or just a fight and they'll worry about the title later?

6. dustIn credible

dustIn credible Valued Member

Stanozolol Metabolite is the "safer" version of Winstol.....produces the same cutter effect but with "no side effects"

blah its BS

7. Adam

Adam New Member

I wondered about that. With nicknames in the UFC like Tank, The Huntington Beach Badboy, Iceman, Big Daddy, The Predator and The Monster, doesn't it kinda suck to be called Cabbage?

8. Cain

Cain New Member

Is'nt cabbage one of the harder vegetables? :confused:

Just trying to add logic :D

|Cain|

9. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

I know this is off topic but yea, if I had to choose between fighting the "monster", the "predator" or the Cabbage....well it wouldn't be hard to choose. And please Mr. Cabbage, if your reading this, please don't hurt me..... :D

10. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

The cabbage is a huge guy but very smart, built like tank though.
    With the title now open, would they hold an old school tournament, but rather than one night make it over a period of time? because of all the rules of safety n stuff.
    or would they just choose the top 2 contenders?

11. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

They have broken it down into a four man bracket, with the winners of Cabbage/Arlovski and Mir/Sylvia (to be held at UFC 48) facing at UFC 49.

Sylvia still had trace amounts of Winstrol in his system, so the Nevada State Athletic Commission would not clear him to fight at UFC 47. Hopefully his pee is pure for the Mir fight.