UFC 112? WHAAAATTT?

Discussion in 'Fight Discussions' started by Pitfighter, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Pitfighter

Pitfighter Valued Member

Yea but he has to get it there. Maia didn't come close to taking Silva down.
    I like Jujitsu as much as the next guy. I think it is misunderstood and neglected but if guys who have a strength in Jujitsu want to truly dominant with it in MMA they must be able to take the fight to the ground. Just as strikers must keep it standing.

Personally I have watched Silva fight since pride and cage rage. Dude is incredible best striker in MMA bar none but that dude was wasting everyone's time. The best question in the press conference was, "Do you think the ppl who paid $1000 for a ticket got their money's worth?"

Hell no. Silva should've just ended it. Look just cuz your champ doesn't mean you deserve to act like a clown. But 'til someone takes his belt I'm afraid Silva's popularity is goina continue to slide.

2. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Had to share this:

[​IMG]

3. Pitfighter

Pitfighter Valued Member

4. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Someone really should tell him timidity is a foul.

5. Dudelove

Dudelove Valued Member

Apparently 3 times, against Maia, Cote and Leites (haven't seen the last 2 but know enough that they were like the Maia fight so I'm not going to).

According to the brazillian fans he was swearing and calling Maia deeply insulting names during the fight. I simply could not believe what I was watching, dude should have got a point taken away in the 4th.