Two "old folks" questions

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by coc716, Sep 1, 2006.

1. coc716

coc716 Just Some Guy

Ok... not the best subject to start this thread with, but I just woke up and my brain's not in gear yet. But reading another thread about old videos spurred two questions in my head.

1. Whatever did happen to Kenneth Duncan? He holds such an important role in Kuk Sool history... "where is he now"?

2. In the official WKSA videos, there are five people that tend to do most of the demonstrations: the Harmon's, I believe Alex and Sung Jin Suh... and then one caucasian fellow, with a mustache... best known for being the recipient of pressure points during the Ji Ap Sool segments. Who is he? Name?

2. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

That's Ken Duncan in the videos.

I don't know what he is up to nowadays but it seems like he quit training ages ago (I might be wrong there). I remember the first time I went to Houston, he was in the demo as a special guest getting beat up by Kuk Sa Nim. It seemed like the first time he had been around for a while then and that was about 10 years ago. He was wearing a SBN uniform but I don't know if he was a SBN or not. Then he popped up on the official site a year or two back as a KJN.

I'm sure some of the other board members know a lot more about him.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
  3. Choiyoungwoo

Choiyoungwoo Guest

He had a school on New orleans for a while that was of his own "Open Plam" system. I don't know if it still exsists. I think he is currently in the middle east, maybe Iraq, bu tI am not sure of his business there or its relation to MA if any.

4. hwarang cl

hwarang cl The Evil Twin

I believe he is in Iraq because of his experience in concrete, though I thought that was "Wild Timmy", He owned/owns a decorative concrete company.

5. coc716

coc716 Just Some Guy