trinitymatrix

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by trinitymatrix, Sep 14, 2004.

1. trinitymatrix

trinitymatrix New Member

Hello.

I'm 33 (nearly34) Female from the UK.

I've been learning Wing Chun for nearly 3 years now. There came a time I had reached a downward spiral in my life and wanted to change the direction I was heading in. At the time I was partying way to much and my life was becoming stressful. I was looking for a new way to channel my physical energies and release the stress. I'd done weights and gym and had become quite bored by it. Someone suggested that taking up a Martial Art would benefit my wellbeing.

I had no idea what martial art to begin when I happened across a guy who did Wing Chun. He explained that the system was designed by a woman so being a woman myself I was intrigued. I found a class locally and went along and really enjoyed it. It enabled me to channel my physical enery just like I wanted but it also helped me to focus my mental and spiritual energies.

I love training and it has really helped me to find that new direction I was looking for in my life.

My Chinese horoscope is Metal Dog.

My Sun Sign is Libra.

My favourite Author is David Gemmell

My Favourite movie(s) is Lord of the Rings.

My favourite song is......... too many to chose from.

2. cjw314

cjw314 New Member

Welcome Trinity!

Hope you find yourself a comfortable fit here @ MAP! :)

3. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

Welcome to MAP from another Dog. Hopefully some things you find here will help you in the direction that you have taken.

4. Visage

Visage Banned Banned

Welcome!

5. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

Welcome to the Mad MAP House. :D

6. burungkol

burungkol Team Yaw-Yan

hey trinity! nice meeting you! welcome and have fun!!!

7. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Alreet Trinity, welcome to the MAP madhouse :D

8. trinitymatrix

trinitymatrix New Member

A big thankyou to everyone who has extednded the hand of welcome to me. I get the feeling I'm gonna like it here.

:)

9. Jang Bong

Jang Bong Speak softly....big stick

There are plenty more of us about - welcome aboard trinity :)

Lots of good people and good advice around here - they have helped me a lot. I'm glad you have found a good route for all of your energies - enjoy.

Tang Soo!!

10. Nathan Algren

Nathan Algren New Member

Wow.

Marry me.

:love: :eek: :cool:

11. Matt Molloy

Matt Molloy Valued Member

Just adding to the welcoming commitee. Good to have yet another Wing Chunner here. :D

Cheers,

Matt.

12. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Welcome aboard:D

13. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

Welcome to MAP!

14. MartialArtsSnob

MartialArtsSnob New Member

Welcome, um.....all three of you.

15. trinitymatrix

trinitymatrix New Member

Ok :love: when and where? You set the date and I'll wear my best dress...oh wait! Dress, don't own one of those. Oh well, there's an excuse to shop :cool:

16. Mad Yakker

Mad Yakker Valued Member

Hello Trinity,

Welcome and congratulation for finding the new direction of your life.

:love:

17. Nathan Algren

Nathan Algren New Member

Why have a long engagement? I'm infatuated already, and I'm .. er ..
    the picky type.

January 1st, 2005 good for you?

What should I wear, sweetie, traditional American, traditional Brit, or a kimono? ;)

18. trinitymatrix

trinitymatrix New Member

There's always one :p Or is that that I'm the one for The One? :p

A BIG hello right back at everyone else who's said hello to me. Thanks very much I feel like one of the gang already.

Nathan: I like the idea of a black wedding and arriving in style on a trike. Sorry Jan 1st is not good for me. It's the busiest time of year at work so I'm unavailable. I'm not wanting to break your heart or anything so suggest another date ;)

Matt Molloy, what style of wing chun do you practice and what first attracted you to it? I've checked your profile and your birthday is the day after mine. Respect to my fellow Wing Chunning Libran :D

19. Uriel

Uriel New Member

over 9,000 to be in fact

I like long walks on the beach (no i really do)
    I'm a libra
    Wind
    & a tiger... roowwrrr

Sorry couldn't help myself :D

20. trinitymatrix

trinitymatrix New Member

Hello Uriel.

No need to apologise.

I love to take long walks along the beach too the only problem is it's at least an 80 mile walk to get there :rolleyes: