TRIGONDO - new martial art against multiple attackers. NEW NEW

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by Sensei_Trigondo, Jan 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sensei_Trigondo

Sensei_Trigondo Banned Banned

i use it in street fights. have got some escalations and it works. to say i leave the attackers behind and run away after fight.
    this is not a nonsense strategy. no fighting is better. get out.
    what you mean is a martial art demonstration. actually not.
    the training here is limited in karate dojo for covid reasons.
    but this year i will looking forward to make kumite videos.
    please do not always look on "mirrors" in what i have to offer here. Just take some stuff that fits your personal style and upgrade the "positive" aspect of it.
    by performing this style you will feel after a while that there is something on it indeed different.
    noone is perfect. no system is perfect.
    there is always a better one. we are sport friends.
    as i do, i see what someone has to offer and with respect, see if something fits me and implement it
    in my own style. everyone is happy and wins.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
  2. ned

ned Valued Member

The measure of success is by your students, if it is a coherent system.
    Anecdotes don't really cut it on here, why would anyone bother to try Trigondo when there are
    umpteen other proven and tested ways to train ?
    If you enjoy your training though more power to you.

David Harrison and aaradia like this.
  3. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

Welcome to MAP :)

The presentation of your posts as if you are here to "sell" something.

This is a forum with a lot of very experienced martial artists across many styles, so I recommend if you want to convince anyone that something works you show it (on video) with some resistance.

No one is going to take your word as gold that it works without some substance, and no one is going to invest time to experiment with something that looks like it doesn't work as it's presented to.

aaradia likes this.
  4. Sensei_Trigondo

i am only a martial sports friend. this is what i have. you see it.
    because i am new i bring what i have first.
    next time take a journey on the forum for martial art interesting posts.

5. Sensei_Trigondo

Check out the Trigondo PDF Manual : i have uploaded it as a file here in this post.

Attached Files:

6. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

I am trying to figure out the nicest way to say this. But you keep just telling us some version of "try my system" or "try adding my ideas to your system" but you are not explaining in detail WHY it is of value to do so. I see nothing in your PDF or videos that entices me, frankly.

Your triangle seems to just be a marketing tool. Most every system works at various angles.

And again, to be honest, I am quite convinced my Butterfly knives would be a far more efficient superior short double weapon than the ones you invented. Those are way more limited in function than butterfly knives. Telling people to just invest in making some, but again, failing to explain why is just frankly, not going to cut it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
    axelb likes this.
  7. Sensei_Trigondo

hello again,
    that is not true. The value is a new point of view against multiple attackers that you don't have in such a form before.
    There are many weapons out. Yout must LIKE your weapon. Could be , that someone else here LIKE this tool too. Why not.

8. aaradia

What specifically is in your system that you are convinced isn't in mine? (You should know CLF has a reputation as being one of the better systems against multiple attackers.) Although multiple attackers is in all reality a bad situation. Period.

Respectfully, you are not doing a good job of selling your invention at all. Saying someone could like it? Still no specifics?

Butterfly knives can do everything your weapon can do and far more! Plus, the design is more efficient to keep a grip and not hurt your hand using it.

9. YouKnowWho

YouKnowWho Valued Member

Your new designed weapon look like the CMA weapon 鸳鸯钺 Yuan Yang Yue. Did you get the idea from this weapon?

aaradia likes this.
  10. Sensei_Trigondo

you can think whatever you want.
    could be, that a fighter is performing the trigondo manual and say "oh really, that is the style i have
    used for years to fill the gap for multiple attackers with, i take it in my own, i LIKE that".
    same with the weapon
    it depends on personal preferences.
    EVERYTHING must be created in mind, whatever it is, to become later in practice.
    For the multimanfight a NEW approach must be used.
    Not like kumite for one, looking the gaps and do an action.
    There is no time to look at an gap of the opponent because in the same time you get cought from behind.
    What you see from me at the time are "constructions , blue prints"
    The practice videos will come and then you will be surprised.
    However.
    I would be glad if someone has done the style a little and say "ok , i like it, its a personal enrichment for me and i understand what this guy means."
    Ideas come from "my mind only" and are "legal copyrighted at lawyers" or what do you think i do before presenting such stuff to the open ?

11. Sensei_Trigondo

hello,
    there are good news.

For the first time i have done a posting to search some dojo independent martial art fighters to do
    some video representation on (link to another discussion board that isn't English language removed)

It is the greatest forum here in germany,
    So the starting point here is 1 and the result will follow this year.

This is the last mail in this conversation and you can expect results.
    Without Exceptions.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2022
  12. aaradia

Mod note: We have granted some leeway with regards to our Terms of Service. But link has been removed. Please contact Listowners Simon or Mitch if you are going to advertise other forums. Also, our TOS states that this is an English language forum. This is the second time you have posted a link to something not in English, with no translation.

Also, this is a discussion forum. Video's are posted here for the purpose of furthering discussion. If you post links and then say you won't discuss them, then the link/ video is breaking our TOS and will be deleted.

Our TOS can be found by clicking on the "Terms and Rules" button on the bottom right hand corner of every page.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
  13. aaradia

Yep! These are another example of my point with butterfly knives. Various Traditional Wheel weapons have sharp blades and better ergonomic design, thus being far more efficient weapons. There is nothing that invented weapon can do that traditional double short bladed Chinese weapons can't do far better. Plus, they look cooler! :cool:

In his heart, original poster knows this, since he has no better point/ rebuttal than the sale pitch "trust me, buy my weapon and you will like it."

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
  14. Sensei_Trigondo

friend , show respect and place my weapon short demonstration here.

Kindly Regards
    "Nobody is the greatest"

15. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Mad as a box of frogs.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.