TRIGONDO - new martial art against multiple attackers. NEW NEW

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by Sensei_Trigondo, Jan 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sensei_Trigondo

Sensei_Trigondo Banned Banned

Dear Martial Art Friends,

i am the founder of the martial art - Trigondo, and want to kindly deliver you some informations and video beside a manual for this interestion style.

It is a system that can be performed on a very small place.

A couple of years ago i have deposit the system on a legal copyright for founder and also designed a special budo weapon
    for it.

It's worth it. Believe me.

Video :

You can download a complete trigondo manual in PDF in the description of this video.

Video 2 :

Greetings
    Sensei_Trigondo

2. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Doesn't look like it offers much. I certainly wouldn't be interested in learning it based on these videos. Usual questions:
    • What background do you have in martial arts?
    • Why did you create a system rather than teaching one that you spent years learning?
    • Why create a weapon rather than learning to use one that already exists?
    • How many students do you have?
    • Can we see you actually training with others? If not, why not?

3. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

I'd love to see you actually hit something with that weapon at full force.

4. Sensei_Trigondo

yeah, it's for self defence and care only but it is possible to contact a local blacksmith to make a pair of titan steel and sharp points to brake a sword. indeed that one cannot be presented official. only budo weapons of wood are common in relation with a martial art. thank you for your reply.

5. David Harrison

I would like to see you hit something with it because I believe it is a poor design that would not work as you expect it to.

6. Sensei_Trigondo

if a good thing is ready , it is ready indeed. i suggest you build a pair of those and try yourself.

Greetings
    Sensei_Trigondo

the rules of nature are there and must not revealed. they are still as they are. they are still good.

7. David Harrison

I'm not going to build a weapon that won't work.

If you don't want to convince anyone, then we have nothing to say to each other.

Good luck!

axelb likes this.
  8. Sensei_Trigondo

why so short notice ? Just let a local blacksmith or metalworker build a pair of titan steel for you and then you can defend a IRON ROD.
    there is no reason for a demonstration of that. everyone can follow that.
    so my standpoint is that if you want to see results in the matter of the Trigondo-Budo-Weapon. just check it out locally.
    it works.

9. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Given I can't legally carry it, and given it has no actual historic significance, why would I want to?

10. David Harrison

Why would I spend the time and money doing that when I already know the outcome?

If that weapon meets something hard at force, it is going to turn in your hand rather than going into the target. Probably hurt your thumb joint too.

The idea that you could break a sword with the torque from rotating your wrist is silly, even if your attacker was kind enough to keep their sword still long enough for you to try.

You could show demonstrations of these things working to change my mind, or not.

aaradia likes this.
  11. Sensei_Trigondo

Gentlemen, let's stay dry.
    What i read here is a man is holding a "magnum44" and say "hands up" , opposite answered a question if the gun is good enough.
    Don't want to be rude or ruffle feathers here.

12. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

[QUOTE="Sensei_Trigondo, post:
    the rules of nature are there and must not revealed. they are still as they are. they are still good.[/QUOTE]

Next thing you'll be telling us is it's an apex martial art too dangerous for competition.

13. David Harrison

Haha!

You going for the MAP 2022 most petty poster award? :D

14. Sensei_Trigondo

hey , not at all.
    next demonstration on the agenda is a video to demonstrate the defence against a baseball bat in realtime.
    but let as take point of view AWAY from that weapon only.

what is Trigondo ?
    just a strategy do fight against multiple attackers that can be done as an "option" to any style because
    most styles are created for one opponent. sparring, kumite etc.
    this strategy is described in the PDF manual in the first video description. there is a link.
    why not ?

just easy. try it out.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
  15. David Harrison

Great!

I look forward to seeing it.

16. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

From looking at your PDF it would seem your new system is just some Pa Kua. So what's really new aside from the routines you created?

Maybe the translation from Deutsch to English lost something,otherwise that statement doesn't say much. What do you mean?

Here's something you wrote -

2021.August
    "There are two different approches to fight by means of applying "strength" and "acceleration"
    The "strength" approach comes from the yang (outer)martial art styles.The "acceleration" approach comes from the ying (inner)martial art styles.Both styles have a little bit of the other in, such like the "YingYang Symbol" have. because its the TAO nature.
    However the "strength" style is limited in speed up to a point.
    So in Trigondo we decide to take the "ying" approach to reach a maximum of speed.
    Means that the actions should be smoothed like water."

Please explain-"The "acceleration" approach comes from the ying (inner)martial art styles." What is " acceleration approach"? Saying "Means that the actions should be smoothed like water." doesn't explain anything in relation to speed.

The human body is limited in attainable speed. Never seen anything to show that Hsing I guys punch any faster than western boxers.

If someone joins here proclaiming they've founded a new system/method it is routine to ask about the person's background.

So please to tell what have you studied and how many years in each of them? Specific names of systems,not just "Karate" or "Pa Kua". Any background in ring fighting,law enforcement,raising 12 children or any others activities where you have previously applied your skills would be nice to know about also.

17. Sensei_Trigondo

hello el Medico , i will kindy answer your question first

6 years hapkido in two dojos in Iserlohn and Kamen Germany , fighting techniques with joint locks.
    3 years teakwondo in Dortmund by Mr. Lan Ung Kim in traditional style
    2 years traditional boxing in Schwerte and Iserlohn germany in traditional boxing clubs. sparring in boxing.
    and more seminars of kungfu. (baksillum)
    actually i stay official at karate-do , shotokan karate german accociation. DKV
    my trigondo is only an "option style" but can be used also alone for one opponent.
    it is in permanent development.

oh i forget 1 year kickboxing. sorry, also in Dortmund by Sensei Lan Ung Kim

18. Sensei_Trigondo

an acceleration approach you must "feel", you cannot describe it or think about it.
    if you are walking the trigon exercices minimum for some hours and two days and AFTER that feeling (you must feel that new footwork) , combine the first actions such like
    kicks and punches THEN you FEEL , WOW - in that kind of movement the punches can be done without strenght , just by acceleration.
    Example : you are at position one :
    in another style you walk FORWARD for a "frontkick". lets talk exact : you walk forward with the left foot and make a right foot kick. a standard.
    now do that in the trigondo Style as follows : you stand at position one on the right upper edge of the trigon.
    you walk with the left leg left down to the lower point of the trigon and...
    place a frontkick full speed on the line of the trigon down !!!
    thats it.
    when you practice this you feel a huge acceleration and power. more then ever before. try it out

19. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Ok, do you have any video's showing you actually sparring against two people at once with your system then?

I am having a little bit of trouble understanding your posts. Are you claiming that working at angles is something you invented? That it isn't in other systems?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
    axelb and ned like this.
  20. Flying Crane

Flying Crane Well-Known Member

I suggest you learn white crane instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.