tridaya innerpower

Discussion in 'Silat' started by jbm, Jul 15, 2003.

1. jbm

jbm New Member

Any comments on this style of penjak silat? I feel very skeptical about it and it looks like a scam but what do i know anyways. the website: www.innerpowercourse.com

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

LOL! I'm surprised you need to ask :D

3. SoKKlab

SoKKlab The Cwtch of Death!

Unlocks the Inner Power of the Credit Card!

4. Rob_InDaUk

Rob_InDaUk Grandmaster Sandwich

They may have lots to teach..

Like how to be a con artist! ££KERCHING££

Rob

5. jbm

jbm New Member

Yeah have you seen the picture with master luckman standing near his beamer, that made me crack up:D

He also can activate/open your chakras through a personal photo of yourself:confused: that one i dont get.

6. jbm

jbm New Member

And if you think that website if funny/phony check out this site, www.yellowbamboo.com

there videos have me on the ground crying with laughter.

7. YODA

Amazing! It works - and they never laid a hand on you! :D

8. SoKKlab

SoKKlab The Cwtch of Death!

That Yellow Bamboo is like Combat Ki on Steroids.

9. butterfly_knf

butterfly_knf New Member

I can only say it from the bright side.

Well, despite the funny feelings you had, that fact is true.
    The real Silat, blows without even touching.

Oh no, it's no magic, but if you try to named it- then I guess it is.
    Silat itself is strongly connected to 'Kebatinan'. It sounds unrealistic but I know it's true cos' I came from one of those funny methods-
    (oh ok-ok yes, I get it- maybe that site really got too much- they should not show-it-all like that, though)

:eek:
    honestly- the pic is too much, but the concept is true.
    Please remind that.

10. jbm

jbm New Member

Yeah I guess your right butterfly_knf

Ive also heard from many other people that I know, that the style isn't fake at all despite the way they make it look. I know the concept is real but the pictures that were shown on the website kind of well, looked fake:D .

11. butterfly_knf

butterfly_knf New Member

Uuuhh yeah...

Silat was supposed to be modest... that's all I can say...

Oh well! Can't have every good thing to happens on earth!;)
    Oh-!
    And please don't stop doing Silat cos' of the 'magic stuff'-- really it only happens to certain people, certain style, well-- only if you needed it. But it is not a bad thing.

It became bad if you're up to it--the wrong way.

Ah well, every MA-st will eventually meet their 'other' half right? I guess that's the biggest challenge for everyone...

No, You can't quit! Cos' when you decided to practice MA- there's some kind of this...addiction... of power, ambitious, or peace.

It's yours to make, anyhow...:(

12. Stuart H

Stuart H On the Mandarin bandwagon

I'm gonna get the Tridaya course and tell you guys what happens.

13. auim

auim New Member

hi did any one get the innerpowercourse?
    did it work i am interested to buy it too
    the owner is changing the site i think
    it's completetely different now i have a similar course much more affordable it cam with a video of pencack silat demonstations of breaking bricks hitting people without touching them
    this is the site i originally found them in blackbelt magazine

http://www.storesonline.com/site/579617/page/45031

14. Wali

Wali Valued Member

As a silat practicioner myself, I can pretty much say that the methods used in these videos ammount to nothing more than parlour tricks.

There are ways of getting power and good body defense, but this takes time and commitment, and not something you are advised to do from a video.

It's clowns like this that detract from the true essence of Silat, and try to turn it into a mystical mumbo jumbo art, because thery are too lazy to do the physical conditioning.

I have met a guy who did this system, and his REAL strength, when not being hit 'in the right place' was pretty pathetic. It based of pre-arranged strikes to specific parts of the body, that to the untrained eye look amazing. Pretty much like the Chinese spear bending on the throat.

My advice is to look for a proper school, Silat or other, and spend time developing your body through conditioning (If you haven't already done so), and then look at other aspects. People sometimes want 'power' and 'energy' etc... but don't wanna train hard!

Cheers,
    Wali

15. YODA

^^^^^ I agree 100% with Wali.