training under Guro Krishna Godhania

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by Swimming Dragon, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Swimming Dragon

Swimming Dragon Valued Member

Anyone here currently training with Guro Krishna Godhania? Anyone doing the ACTP instructors course? I'm considering embarking on a FMA period of training and need some info.... I live in N.Ireland. :rolleyes:

2. Peter

Peter Valued Member

Hi Swimming Dragon

I have trained with Guro Krishna for 10 years now and can highly recommend it. Guro Krishna has a wealth of knowledge and experience, and I'm sure that you will greatly benefit from the experience.

Check out the website at www.krishnagodhania.com and I'd suggest that you contact him directly to organise some training.

Good luck

Peter
    www.yuli-romo.com
    www.bakbakan.com

3. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Krishna's a great guy - enjoy :D

4. scuttery

scuttery New Member

Howdy swiming D,
    there's an affiliated club in N.Ireland. The man to talk to is Rodney Moore, and you can contact him at ph - 07708 713 494 mrrodmoore@hotmail.com
    All the best,
    John

5. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

I'm sure a friend of mine from N.Ireland is training under Rodney - he is highly recommended. They had G. Krishna over for a seminar a few months ago too, he said it was awesome. Supposedly Rodney is in the process of reorganizing the school so it should only be getting better and better.

6. Airyu

Airyu Valued Member

Hello Guys,

I highly recommend that you train with Guro Krishna. Having known him for the last two years, I can say he is a great martial artist and good friend to have out there!

Gumagalang
    Guro Steve L.

www.Bujinkandojo.net

7. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

Oh yeah that reminded me of the other thing my friend said about G. Krishna - he's an incredibly nice and open guy, one the friendliest instructors he's ever seen in a seminar or anywhere else.

8. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

Like the man said, a great instructor and a nice guy to boot.

I reccomend him highly and you would be a fool to miss out an the oppertunity.

Good luck in your training, I know you'll love it.

Best regards

Pat